The San Francisco 49ers (5-8) are 3.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 20, 2020 against the Dallas Cowboys (4-9). An over/under of 45.0 is set for the game. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on 49ers vs Cowboys and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the 49ers
- San Francisco has played in only six games that have gone above the point total (46.2% of its opportunities).
- San Francisco has a 4-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- This year, San Francisco has compiled a losing 5-8 record against the spread.
- This season, the 49ers are only 2-4 ATS when projected as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The average points per game output for the 49ers this season, 23.1, is 7.7 fewer than the 30.8 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where San Francisco score at least 23.1 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Dallas defense allows 30.8 points or fewer this year, the Cowboys have put together a 2-4 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Cowboys
- Seven Dallas' 13 games this year have gone over the point total (53.8% of its opportunities).
- Dallas has a losing 3-10 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Cowboys average points scored this season (22.9) and the 49ers points allowed (23.9) are within one point of each other.
- Dallas is 4-2 overall and 2-4 against the spread when they score at least 22.9 points this season.
- San Francisco is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.9 points.
- Dallas has just a 1-5 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined for 45.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in six of 13 games (46.2%) this season.
- Dallas has played in eight games this year (out of 13 total matchups -- 61.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 45.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 more point per game (46) than this matchup's total of 45.0 points.
- The 49ers and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 9.7 more points per game than the point total of 45.0 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in 49ers games this season is 2.0 more points than the total of 45.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this year is 8.7 points higher than this game's over/under.
49ers Key Players
- Nick Mullens leads San Francisco with 2,218 passing yards (246.4 ypg) on 190-of-290 with 10 touchdowns against 10 interceptions over nine games this season.
- Raheem Mostert's team-high 453 rushing yards (64.7 per game) have come on 90 carries, with two touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also added 16 catches for 156 yards (22.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 13 games this season, Jerick McKinnon has rushed for 315 yards (24.2 per game) on 80 carries with five touchdowns, while also catching 27 passes for 197 yards (15.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brandon Aiyuk's 660 receiving yards (55.0 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 50 receptions on 81 targets with four touchdowns.
- Kendrick Bourne has totaled 489 yards (37.6 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 39 passes on 63 targets over 13 games this year.
- Deebo Samuel's 33 receptions are good enough for 391 yards (48.9 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played. He's been targeted 44 times.
- Kerry Hyder has racked up 7.5 sacks to lead the team through 13 games, while also picking up 8.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- In 13 games this season, Fred Warner has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 98 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions so far.
49ers: K'Waun Williams: Questionable (Ankle), Fred Warner: Questionable (Stinger), Deebo Samuel: Out (Hamstring), Hroniss Grasu: Out (Knee), Emmanuel Moseley: Questionable (Hamstring)
Cowboys Key Players
- Andy Dalton has 1,340 passing yards (148.9 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 65.5% of his passes and recording touchdown nine passes and six interceptions in nine games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Ezekiel Elliott, has carried the ball 211 times for 832 yards (64.0 per game), with five touchdowns in 13 games this year. He's also caught 45 passes for 285 yards (21.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 13 games this season, Tony Pollard has racked up 339 yards (26.1 per game) on 75 carries with two touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper's team-leading 942 receiving yards (72.5 yards per game) have come on 80 catches (and 112 targets) with five touchdowns through 13 games.
- CeeDee Lamb has put up a 742-yard season so far (57.1 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 61 passes on 90 targets in 13 games.
- Michael Gallup's 85 targets have resulted in 46 grabs for 647 yards (49.8 ypg) and two touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Aldon Smith leads the team with 5.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has racked up 5.0 TFL and 47 tackles over the course of 13 games.
- So far through 13 games, Jaylon Smith leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 124 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this season.
- Trevon Diggs leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 48 tackles, one sack, and 10 passes defended over nine games.
Cowboys: Rashard Robinson: Questionable (Knee), Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Calf), Xavier Woods: Questionable (Groin), Deante Burton: Out (Shoulder)