The Washington Football Team (5-7) are 3.0-point underdogs as they attempt to extend their three-game winning streak in a matchup with the San Francisco 49ers (5-7) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. The point total is set at 43.5 for the contest. Place your wager with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on 49ers vs Football Team and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the 49ers
- San Francisco has compiled a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- San Francisco has a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- San Francisco has played in six games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- San Francisco racks up just 2.1 more points per game (23.8) than Washington gives up (21.7).
- San Francisco is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it puts up at least 23.8 points.
- When Washington surrenders no more than 22 points, it has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall.
- San Francisco’s record against the spread in home games this year is just 1-5, and its record at home overall is 1-5.
Betting on Washington
- Washington has a 6-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Just six of Washington’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (41.7% of its outings).
- Washington racks up 22 points per game, comparable to the 24 per contest San Francisco gives up.
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it scores at least 22 points.
- This season, San Francisco has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 23.8 or fewer points.
- Washington is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-4 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- San Francisco’s games have gone over 43.5 points eight times this season 66.7% of matchups).
- Washington has played six games this year that finished with a point total over 43.5 points (50% of its outings).
- These two teams score a combined 45.8 points per game, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Combined, these teams allow 45.7 points per game, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s total.
- San Francisco’s contests this year have an average point total of 47.8, 4.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
- Washington has a 43.7-point average over/under in its contests this season, 0.2 more points than this game’s total.
49ers Key Players
- Nick Mullens has 1,958 passing yards (244.8 ypg) to lead San Francisco, completing 67.3% of his passes and collecting touchdown nine passes and nine interceptions over the course of eight games this season.
- Raheem Mostert’s team-high 388 rushing yards (64.7 per game) have come on 76 carries, with two touchdowns in six games this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 151 yards (25.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 12 games this season, Jerick McKinnon has rushed for 315 yards (26.3 per game) on 80 carries with five touchdowns, while also catching 27 passes for 197 yards (16.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brandon Aiyuk’s 541 receiving yards (49.2 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 40 receptions on 65 targets with four touchdowns.
- Kendrick Bourne has totaled 447 yards (37.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 36 passes on 56 targets in 12 games this year.
- Deebo Samuel’s 33 receptions have turned into 391 yards (55.9 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played. He’s been targeted 44 times.
- Kerry Hyder has racked up 7.5 sacks to pace the team through 12 games, while also recording 8.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- In 12 games this season, Fred Warner has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 93 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions so far.
Emmanuel Moseley: Doubtful (Hamstring),
Kevin Givens: Out (Not Injury Related),
Hroniss Grasu: Out (Knee),
K’Waun Williams: Questionable (Ankle),
D.J. Jones: Doubtful (Ankle),
Tom Compton: Out (Concussion)
Washington Key Players
- Alex Smith has 1,363 passing yards (227.2 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 68.7% of his passes and collecting touchdown four passes and five interceptions over the course of six games this season.
- Antonio Gibson’s team-high 659 rushing yards (54.9 per game) have come on 141 carries, with 11 touchdowns in 12 games this year. He’s also added 32 catches for 233 yards (19.4 per game).
- In 12 games this season, J.D. McKissic has racked up 231 yards (19.3 per game) on 55 carries with one touchdown, while also catching 56 passes for 408 yards (34.0 per game).
- Terry McLaurin’s team-high 977 receiving yards (81.4 yards per game) have come on 71 receptions (and 108 targets) with three touchdowns through 12 games.
- Logan Thomas has put up a 426-yard season so far (35.5 yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 43 passes on 70 targets over 12 games.
- McKissic’s 78 targets have resulted in 56 receptions for 408 yards (34.0 ypg) through 12 games played.
- Montez Sweat paces the team with 6.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has recorded 8.0 TFL, 32 tackles, and one interception over the course of 12 games.
- So far through 12 games, Jon Bostic leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 87 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception this season.
- Kendall Fuller leads the team with four interceptions, while also recording 29 tackles and seven passes defended over 10 games.
Antonio Gibson: Out (Toe),
Morgan Moses: Questionable (Groin),
Brandon Scherff: Questionable (Calf),
David Sharpe: Questionable (Knee),
Ryan Anderson: Questionable (Knee)