- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Bulls vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+14.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 25 games (+11.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+10.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+8.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 28 games (+7.60 Units / 22% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 62% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.40 Units / 70% ROI)
- Tyler Herro has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+5.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.40 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Miami.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Chicago.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Chicago.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Chicago.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Chicago.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Chicago.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+4.5 -115||O 222.5 -105||+145|
|Miami Heat||-4.5 -105||U 222.5 -105||-175|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.