- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Heat vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 17 games (+12.55 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kyle Lowry has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 11 away games (+7.50 Units / 68% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 18 games (+5.50 Units / 27% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Blocks Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 56% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Points Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.80 Units / 56% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+11.30 Units / 57% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.15 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 40 games (+7.85 Units / 14% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.35 Units / 72% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Oklahoma City.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Oklahoma City.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
Heat vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||-3.5 -115||O 217.5 -110||-160|
|Houston Rockets||+3.5 -105||U 217.5 -110||+135|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.