- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pelicans vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.65 Units / 81% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+10.70 Units / 29% ROI)
- Zion Williamson has hit the Steals Over in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+7.60 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+7.50 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 35 games (+10.25 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+8.00 Units / 85% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+7.20 Units / 32% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.00 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against Utah.
- Simone Fontecchio (Jazz): Fontecchio is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against New Orleans.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against New Orleans.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang has missed the last three weeks and is without a clear timetable to resume playing.
Pelicans vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-1.5 -105||O 231.5 -115||-115|
|Utah Jazz||+1.5 -115||U 231.5 -115||-105|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.