Andres IniestaMarch 27, 1984
2020 Earnings: $29.6 million ($26.6 million salary/prize winnings, $3 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $120 million
- He grew up playing futsal (soccer played on a hard floor court) as there were no soccer fields in his village.
- At the age of 12, he was scouted and joined the Barcelona youth academy.
- The Spaniard received numerous awards throughout his career, including the La Liga Best Spanish Player, FIFA World Cup Dream Team, the Golden Foot, and IFFHS Worlds Best Playmaker.
- Andres also joined the family wine business, Iniesta Wines, with his own vintage called Bodega Iniesta.
- Iniesta has taken part in numerous charity events, including auctioning a signed jersey for the organization Terre des Hommes, which helps protect children across the world. He also signed and donated his boots to help a cerebral palsy sufferer raise funds for treatment in the US.