Ashleigh BartyJune 9, 1996
2020 Earnings: $13.1 million ($10.1 million salary/prize winnings, $3 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $3-4 million
- Ashleigh Barty won a junior Grand Slam title at Wimbledon at the age of 15. The Australian professional tennis player is a top 20 player in doubles, achieving a career-high ranking of No. 5 in the world. She has won one Grand Slam singles title at the French Open and one Grand Slam doubles title at the 2018 US Open with partner Coco Vandeweghe.
- She had a breakout year in singles in 2017, winning her first WTA title at the Malaysian Open. In spite of her short stature for a professional tennis player, Barty is a superb server.
- In 2019, her on-court earnings reached a whopping $11 million. Since turning pro, Barty has earned $17 million from tournament prize money.
- Barty is currently the most marketable athlete and is endorsed by Kayo Sports, Jaguar, Rado and Fila.
- She was named National Indigenous Tennis Ambassador by Tennis Australia in 2018. Barty has also donated more than $30, 000 to the RSPCA to help wildlife affected by Australias national disaster. She pledged to donate any money she won in Brisbane to the Australian Red Cross, to help families and homes affected by the bushfires.