Conor McGregorMay 21, 1988
2020 Earnings: $48 million ($32 million salary/prize winnings, $16 million endorsements)
Networth: $120 million
- This hard-as-nails Irish fighter began his MMA career while he was collecting social security checks. His coach shared that in his early days Conor was earning maybe â‚¬1,500 (about $1750) a year from fights.
- Fast forward a few years and he signed an $85 million dollar deal to get into the ring with Floyd Mayweather.
- McGregor isnt too concerned with weight categories, having fought from Featherweight to Welterweight.
- Conor may enjoy the high life, but hes also invested his money in a fashion label, multiple digital apps and virtual training programs, such as The Mac Life, and MacMoji app, as well as his own whiskey company, Proper No. 12.
- He may be really tough, but McGregor has undoubtedly been generous with his hard-earned money. Hes done charity work with various organizations, such as Our Ladys Childrens Hospital in Crumlin, DEBRA Ireland, and the Simon Community. Hes also donated millions of dollars through his various business ventures, including $1 million from the launch of his whiskey, and charity fights.