Damian LillardSeptember 16, 1990
2020 Earnings: $37 million ($22.5 million salary/prize winnings, $14.5 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $70 million
- If Damian ever decides that professional basketball is not for him, he can always fall back on his Sales degree. This NBA star finished his studies after hed gone pro, which makes this accomplishment even more impressive.
- Damian raps under the alias Dame DOLLA, and works on his albums during the offseason. Hes released three studio albums, The Letter O, Confirmed, and Big D.O.L.L.A.
- Lillard is the highest ever paid player on the Portland Trail Blazers after the two parties signed a $196 million dollar contract that is due to run until 2020-21.
- Putting his financial knowledge from sales to good use, Damian recently invested in a startup called VIZN Gaming. This startup aims to bring your entire existing library of games into VR, which may be a key selling point for gamers who arent that interested in the VR titles that are currently available.
- Lillards generosity has been officially recognized before by the NBA Cares program, but he continues to give. In 2020, he donated $100, 000 to the Portland Trail Blazers coronavirus relief fund, which was going towards community efforts, as well as paying game-night employees who might otherwise be unemployed.