Daniel BergerFebruary 4, 1993
2020 Earnings: $4.44 million ($4.44 million salary/prize winnings, unknown endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $12 Million
- His father is Jay Berger, a former professional tennis player who ranked seventh across the world at the peak of his career. His grandmother, Roslyn "Cookie" Swift Berger, was a top amateur golfer.
- As an amateur, Daniel has been part of the All-American team twice, as well as being invited to join the All-Nicklaus, All-ACC, and PING All-Region teams.
- Hes a three time PGA Tour winner, but he has yet to claim a major championship.
- Berger has made approximately $17.5 million dollars from his time on the PGA Tour. His most lucrative year was 2017, where he won almost $4.3 million.
- Daniel has been involved in various charity events, including a clinic at the Lacoste Open charity tournament, as well as working with Teen Cancer America.