Daniil MedvedevSeptember 25, 1996
2020 Earnings: $11.8 million ($7.3 million salary/prize winnings, $4.5 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $3 million
- In August 2018, Medvedev won his second ATP title at the Winston-Salem Open after beating the home favorite Steve Johnson in straight sets. He won his first ATP 500 and third career title in Tokyo as a qualifier, beating Japanese star Kei Nishikori in the final with straight sets.
- Daniil Medvedev has won seven ATP singles titles, including two Masters 1000 titles. In 2019, he reached six consecutive tournament finals, including one at the 2019 US Open and three at Masters 1000 events.
- To date, he has earned a total career prize money of $11, 230, 223, and at the age of 24, the Russian tennis player became a brand ambassador for BMW. In addition to BMW, Medvedev is also endorsed by the watch brand Bovet, Tinkoff, Tecnifibre, and Lacoste.
- Medvedev revealed that he would like to establish another career beyond tennis. He aims to pursue a career in finance or specialize in business when his tennis career is over.
- He speaks fluent French and lives in Monte Carlo. When he was a teen, Medvedev moved to Cannes looking for high-quality coaching and facilities. The Russian player chose Cannes because his sister lived there.