Glenn MaxwellSeptember 25, 1988
2020 Earnings: Approximately $1.46 million (10.75 Crore) ($1.46 million/10.75 Crore salary, unknown endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $10.4 million
- Glenn has earned the nickname "Big Show" after his excellent performance the last time the IPL was played in the UAE.
- This all-rounder has a personal best of 278 runs in FC cricket, which he scored during a match against New South Wales. His highest number of wickets also comes from FC cricket, with a total of 77.
- Hes hit 105 sixes during his ODI career, with an impressive 82 in the T20I series.
- Glenn is the #6 ranked T20 batsman across the world.
- In 2014 Maxwell hit his stride playing for the Kings XI Punjab, and was named most valuable player in the tournament after he scored 552 runs.