Hardik PandyaMay 22, 1993
2020 Earnings: Approximately $1.5 million (11 Crore) ($1.5 million/11 Crore salary, unknown endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $1.5 million
- Hardik had to drop out of school when his family began experiencing financial difficulties. The school had apparently promised the talented youngster a scholarship, but failed to help him after the schools team lost in the first round of a local tournament.
- Hardik Pandya may have gained recognition for being a medium pace bowler, but he actually began his career as a leg-spinner. This bowling star has landed a peak of 106 wickets in the T20s, followed by 70 wickets in the List A matches.
- He has a taste for luxury, having spent significant amounts of his earnings on cars and his home. His car collection includes a Mercedes AMG G63 SUV, a Land Rover, and a Range Rover Vogue.
- Crictoday reports that Pandya earns in the region of $1.5 million (11 Crore) through endorsements. He has recently worked with brands such as OPPO, HalaPlay, Gulf Oil, and Star Sports.
- After the Koffee with Karan scandal, the Board of Cricket Control in India forced Hardik to donate $28, 000 (2 million Rupees) to charity.