James HardenSeptember 23, 1989
2020 Earnings: $47.8 million ($28.8 million salary/prize winnings, $19 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $165 million
- James Harden struggled with asthma in his college years. A commitment to the game and his fitness routine helped him push the condition aside, but there are concerns that he may be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Harden may be one of the best performing players in the NBA, but hes never managed to claim a championship win. He has been recognized for his skills though, receiving the NBA Most Valuable Player award in 2018.
- Harden has earned the title of top scoring player three times in his career between 2017 and 2020.
- In 2017, Harden signed the highest paying contract extension at the time. The Rockets and James agreed to a 4-year extension worth roughly $160 million, bringing his entire contract to 6 years, and $228 million.
- Hardens charity organization, 3 The Harden Way, Inc., recently partnered with the Houston Food Bank to donate groceries to 5, 000 families in Houston. His charity has also worked to help improve the education of students by providing them with the financial support they need.