Jon RahmMay 22, 1994
2020 Earnings: $5.96 million ($5.96 million salary/prize winnings, unknown endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $13 Million
- Jon Rahm has won the PGA Tour 5 times, and the European Tour 6 times. At the time of writing, hes never won a major championship.
- He completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications at Arizona State University. During this time he won 11 collegiate titles.
- Rahm is the first golfer to win the Ben Hogan award two years in a row.
- Jon walked away with $1, 71 million dollars after winning the BMW Championship in 2019.
- Rahm has played at numerous charity events, including the 2020 Workday Charity Open, and also donated funds to the Mexican Red Cross Association in 2018.