Justin ThomasSeptember 26, 1993
2020 Earnings: $7.34 million ($7.34 million salary/prize winnings, unknown endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $30 million
- Barely older than 16, Thomas was the third youngest player to play in a PGA Tour game in August 2009.
- He went on to win the PGA Championship in 2017. Hes won the PGA Tour 13 times, the European Tour 3 times, and the Asian Tour twice.
- Thomas has received the PGA Tour Money Leaders twice, back to back in 2017 and 2018. He was also named PGA Player of the Year in 2017 and 2020.
- While the amount he earns through endorsements is currently not known, hes reported to be sponsored by quite a few companies including Titleist, JF, Polo Ralph Laurent, City, Beats by Dre.
- The Justin Thomas Foundation launched in 2019, and was aimed at assisting children in need, military families, and junior golf development.