Michael ThomasSeptember 17, 1993
2020 Earnings: $32.4 million ($31.6 million salary/prize winnings, $750,000 endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $20 million
- Thomas was only a sixth round, 206th pick overall in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Michael Thomas had the highest receptions in the 2019 season, ending the year with 149 receptions in total, as well as 1, 725 yards receiving, and a career high of 107.8 yards per game.
- He had a catch rate of 80.5%. Well above his expected catch rate of 67.8%.
- In 2020, Thomas signed a five-year extension with the New Orleans Saints. This deal included a $20 million signing bonus, with a guarantee of almost $60.6 million dollars.
- Michael knows how expensive health care can be in the United States, and during these particularly difficult times he decided to partner with RIP Medical Debt. He then made a donation to clear $2.3 million debt for families in New Orleans.