NeymarJune 30, 1992
2020 Earnings: $95.5 million ($70.5 million salary/prize winnings, $25 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $200 million
- Being born in Brazil, its no surprise that his early career is littered with Brazilian soccer awards, including the Bola de Ouro and Campeonato Brasileiro SÃ©rie A Best Player. Hes also taken home other awards including the FIFA Confederations Cup Golden Ball, the La Liga Best World Player, and the Samba Gold award.
- Neymar has expensive taste, which is most easily demonstrated by his large car collection, which includes a Porsche Panamera Turbo, Ferrari 458 Italia, and a Maserati MC12.
- This star enjoys the spotlight, having appeared in big budget films like xXx: Return of Xander Cage and Money Heist. Hes also appeared in music videos with pop stars like Shakira, as well as branded short films.
- He got a massive payday when PSG acquired Neymar until 2022, triggering the largest-ever transfer fee at the time in the process. The fee came in at roughly $246 million.
- Neymar founded his own charity in 2014 called the Instituto Neymar Jr. This charitable organization is focused on assisting children, teenagers, and families in Brazil with clean water and sanitation, as well as better education and health services. Neymar has also worked with numerous other charity and social organizations, including Global Goals, UNICEF, and the Quiksilver charity.