Novak DjokovicSeptember 20, 1987
2020 Earnings: $44.6 million ($12 million salary/prize winnings, $32 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $220 million
- Djokovic started playing tennis at the age of four. At age six, he was seen by Jelena GenÄiÄ‡, a Serbian tennis player and coach, who stated: "This is the greatest talent I have seen since Monica Seles."
- He is currently ranked world No. 1 in men's singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP)
- In majors, he has won one French Open title, three US Open titles, five Wimbledon titles, and eight Australian Open titles, becoming the eighth player in history to achieve the Career Grand Slam.
- Family Sport, a company run by members of the Djokovic family, launched Novak CafÃ© & Restaurant, themed around Novaks tennis success. There are now 4 franchisees. Djokovic also opened a vegan restaurant, Eqvita, in Monte Carlo, which unfortunately closed in 2019.
- The Novak Djokovic Foundation has built 43 schools, as well as supported 20, 800 children and 1, 000 families in Serbia since being founded in 2007.