Paul PogbaMay 21, 1993
2020 Earnings: $28.5 million ($27 million salary/prize winnings, $1.5 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $125 million
- Paul has two older twin brothers who also play professional football. They play for the Guinea national team.
- This exceptional midfielder goes by the nickname of "Il Polpo or The Octopus. This is apparently due to his long legs and the control they provide over the ball.
- In 2016, Pogba received a then record transfer fee of approximately $115 million after returning to Man United. His weekly salary works out to about $373, 000 per week.
- Paul purchased a five bedroom mansion in Cheshire for approximately $3.86 million in 2017.
- The French-born star has committed significant amounts of his time and money to help charitable causes. In March 2020 he helped set up a COVID-19 fundraiser and promised to double the fund if its target goal is reached. Hes also played in charity matches, helped raise funds for people who dont have access to clean water, and worked with organizations like the International Red Cross.