Roger FedererSeptember 27, 1981
2020 Earnings: $106.3 million ($100 million salary/prize winnings, $6.3 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $450 million
- Roger Federer first entered the top 100 ranking in September 1999, and won his first final on his 18th birthday.
- He has won eight Wimbledon mens singles titles, six Australian Open titles, five US Open titles (consecutively), and one French Open title.
- Only eight men have achieved a Career Grand Slam. Federer is one of them.
- Thanks to endorsement deals, Roger is currently the world's highest-paid athlete at $106.3 million.
- The Roger Federer Foundation works with local organizations. Since its launch, it has raised over $50 million and educated 1.5 million children in Africa.