Rory McIlroyNovember 26, 1989
2020 Earnings: $52 million ($22 million salary/prize winnings, $30 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $150 million
- He played golf from a young age, with both his parents working extra jobs and shifts to help develop his golfing talent.
- McIlroy is a two-time winner of the PGA Championship, as well as a winner of the U.S. Open and The Open Championship.
- Rory won the FedEx cup in 2019, which came with a $15 million dollar first prize, the largest prize for first place in golf history.
- McIlroy recently grew his portfolio by investing in Golf Genius Software, a tool for managing golf tournaments.
- He recently played in a coronavirus charity golf match, but hes also supported the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation, the Small Steps Project, and UNICEF.