Simona HalepFebruary 4, 1991
2020 Earnings: $10.9 million ($6.9 million salary/prize winnings, $4 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $30 million
- Her father helped support her tennis development from the age of four, when she first began playing with a coach twice a week.
- She has the longest streak of being ranked in the top 10 and has ranked no lower than No.4 since 2014.
- Halep reached three Grand Slam finals in 2014, 2017 and 2018, going on to win her first Grand Slam singles title at the 2018 French Open.
- She has a keen interest in Real estate, and has invested significantly in multiple hotel resorts in Romania.
- She is part of the Little Star Foundation which aims to improve the quality of life and care for children with cancer, donated $23, 415 euros to the "tennis in your school" project, and has started her own foundation, The Simona Halep Foundation, which she plans on dedicating her time to fully upon retirement.