The Chicago Bears (5-6) host the Detroit Lions (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 in matchup between NFC North opponents at Soldier Field. Detroit is a 3.0-point underdog. The over/under is set at 44.5. Bet with the best online sportsbook on Bears vs Lions and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Stadium: Soldier Field
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bears
- This year, Chicago is 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, the Bears are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- This season, less than half of Chicago’s games with a betting line — four out of 11 opportunities — have gone over the point total.
- The Bears have averaged 10.2 fewer points per game this season (19.6) than the Lions have allowed (29.8).
- In games where Chicago score at least 19.6 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Detroit defense allows 29.8 points or fewer this year, the Lions have pieced together a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
- Chicago is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
Betting on the Lions
- Seven Detroit’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (63.6% of its opportunities).
- Detroit has a losing 4-7 record against the spread.
- The Lions have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Lions average points scored this season (22.9) and the Bears points allowed (22.7) are within 0.2 points of each other.
- Detroit is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread when they score at least 22.9 points this season.
- When Chicago allows opposing offenses to put 22.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- Detroit has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-3 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average over/under the Bears have had set in matchups this year is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Lions games this year have averaged a total of 52.7 points, 8.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bears and their opponents have scored no less than 44.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of 11 outings (36.4%) this year.
- Detroit has played in 10 games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 90.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 44.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 42.5 points per game, 2.0 less points than the total of 44.5 set for this game.
- The Bears and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 8.0 more points per game than the over/under of 44.5 set for this outing.
Bears Key Players
- Nick Foles leads Chicago with 1,852 passing yards (231.5 ypg) on 202-of-311 with 10 touchdowns against eight interceptions over the course of eight games this season.
- David Montgomery’s team-high 575 rushing yards (57.5 per game) have come on 142 carries, with one touchdown in 10 games this year. He’s also added 35 catches for 252 yards (25.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 11 games this season, Cordarrelle Patterson has piled up 126 yards (11.5 per game) on 43 attempts.
- Allen Robinson II’s 829 receiving yards (75.4 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 71 receptions on 108 targets with five touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney has racked up 385 yards (35.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes on 65 targets in 11 games this year.
- Anthony Miller’s 63 targets have resulted in 37 grabs for 377 yards (34.3 ypg) and two touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Khalil Mack has 6.5 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, and also has 8.0 TFL, 39 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith, Chicago’s tackle leader, has 102 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and two sacks in 11 games this year.
- Tashaun Gipson has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 50 tackles and four passes defended to his name over 11 games.
James Vaughters: Questionable (Knee),
Allen Robinson II: Questionable (Knee),
Khalil Mack: Questionable (Back),
Nick Foles: Questionable (Hip),
Akiem Hicks: Questionable (Hamstring),
Josh Woods: Questionable (Foot),
Charles Leno Jr.: Questionable (Toe),
Germain Ifedi: Questionable (Calf),
Darnell Mooney: Questionable (Knee)
Lions Key Players
- Matthew Stafford has 2,876 passing yards (261.5 ypg) to lead Detroit, completing 63.2% of his passes and recording touchdown 18 passes and eight interceptions in 11 games this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Adrian Peterson, has carried the ball 119 times for 444 yards (40.4 per game), with four touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- In nine games this season, D’Andre Swift has rushed for 331 yards (36.8 per game) on 70 carries with four touchdowns, while also catching 31 passes for 275 yards (30.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- T.J. Hockenson’s 530 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 68 times and has collected 45 catches and five touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 48.2 yards per game).
- Marvin Jones Jr. has put up a 503-yard season so far (45.7 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 43 passes on 69 targets in 11 games.
- Danny Amendola’s 28 catches (on 44 targets) have netted him 411 yards (45.7 ypg) through nine games played.
- Romeo Okwara has 6.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Jamie Collins Sr., Detroit’s tackle leader, has 82 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 11 games this year.
- Duron Harmon leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 41 tackles and four passes defended over 11 games.
Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip),
Jeff Okudah: Out (Shoulder),
Jonathan Williams: Questionable (Hip),
Matthew Stafford: Questionable (Right Thumb),
Tracy Walker: Questionable (Not Injury Related),
Da’Shawn Hand: Out (Groin),
Austin Bryant: Questionable (Thigh),
D’Andre Swift: Questionable (Illness)