The San Francisco 49ers (5-6) are favored by just 1.5 points against the Buffalo Bills (8-3) on Monday, December 7, 2020. The point total is set at 47.5. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on 49ers vs Bills and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, December 7, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the 49ers
- San Francisco is just 1-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-4 overall at home.
- This year, San Francisco is 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, the 49ers are just 2-3 ATS when projected as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, less than 50% of San Francisco's games with a betting line -- five out of 11 opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- The Bills defense has allowed 25.6 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 23.7 the 49ers have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, San Francisco is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Buffalo defense allows 25.6 points or fewer this year, the Bills have accumulated a 5-0 overall record and a 3-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bills
- Eight Buffalo's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (72.7% of its outings).
- Buffalo has a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills have a split ATS record of 4-4 when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Buffalo's record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- The Bills, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (27.2) than the 49ers allow (23.1).
- Buffalo is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 27.2 points this season.
- When San Francisco allows opposing offenses to put 23.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the 49ers have had set in games this year is 0.7 fewer points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Bills this season is 5.3 points higher than this game's over/under.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored at least 47.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in three of 11 outings (27.3%) this season.
- The Bills and their opponents have added up to score at least 47.5 points in 54.5% of their matchups this year (six of 11 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 3.4 more points per game (50.9) than this game's over/under of 47.5 points.
- The 49ers and the Bills have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this outing.
49ers Key Players
- Nick Mullens leads San Francisco with 1,642 passing yards (234.6 ypg) on 139-of-206 with six touchdowns against seven interceptions over seven games this season.
- Raheem Mostert has carried the ball 67 times for a team-high 346 yards (69.2 per game), with two touchdowns in five games this year. He's also tacked on 13 catches for 150 yards (30.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 11 games this season, Jerick McKinnon has rushed for 315 yards (28.6 per game) on 80 carries with five touchdowns, while also catching 27 passes for 197 yards (17.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brandon Aiyuk's 446 receiving yards (44.6 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 35 catches on 56 targets with three touchdowns.
- Kendrick Bourne has put up a 412-yard season so far (37.5 yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 32 passes on 50 targets in 11 games.
- Deebo Samuel's 27 catches are good enough for 318 yards (53.0 ypg) and one touchdown through six games played. He's been targeted 35 times.
- Kerry Hyder has collected 7.5 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- So far through 11 games, Fred Warner leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has collected 87 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions this season.
49ers:Emmanuel Moseley: Questionable (Hamstring),K'Waun Williams: Out (Ankle)
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen leads Buffalo with 3,030 passing yards (275.5 ypg) on 267-of-388 with 22 touchdowns against eight interceptions over 11 games this season. He also adds 310 rushing yards (28.2 ypg) on 81 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Devin Singletary, has carried the ball 110 times for 482 yards (43.8 per game), with one touchdown in 11 games this year. He's also caught 28 passes for 207 yards (18.8 per game).
- In 11 games this season, Allen has collected 310 yards (28.2 per game) on 81 carries with six touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs' 945 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 111 times and has collected 80 receptions and four touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 85.9 yards per game).
- Cole Beasley has put up a 667-yard season so far (60.6 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 57 passes on 71 targets in 11 games.
- Gabriel Davis' 35 targets have resulted in 22 receptions for 354 yards (32.2 ypg) and four touchdowns through 11 games played.
- A.J. Klein has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 58 tackles.
- In 11 games this season, Jordan Poyer has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 90 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions so far.
Bills: No Injuries Listed