The Los Angeles Chargers (3-7) will try to prove oddsmakers wrong when they square off against the Buffalo Bills (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 as 4.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 52.0 is set in the game. Bet with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Bills vs Chargers and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- This year, Buffalo has put together a 5-5 record against the spread.
- This season, the Bills are only 1-2 ATS when projected as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Buffalo's games have gone over the point total in eight out of 10 opportunities.
- The Bills average points scored this season (27.2) and the Chargers points allowed (27.3) are within 0.1 points of each other.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 27.2 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.3 points.
Betting on the Chargers
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in seven out of 10 outings this season (70%).
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The Chargers average points scored this season (26) and the Bills points allowed (26.5) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- Los Angeles is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 26 points this season.
- Buffalo is 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.5 points.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-4 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Bills have had set in games this season is 1.7 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Chargers this season is 1.3 points higher than this game's over/under.
- The Bills and their opponents have scored no less than 52.0 points -- this matchup's point total -- in six of 10 games (60%) this year.
- Los Angeles has played in six games this season (out of 10 total matchups -- 60% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 52.0 points.
- The Bills and the Chargers combine to average 1.2 more points per game than the over/under of 52.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 53.8 points per game, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has thrown for 2,873 yards (287.3 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 68.4% of his passes and recording touchdown 21 passes and seven interceptions in 10 games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 278 yards (27.8 ypg) on 72 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary's team-high 400 rushing yards (40.0 per game) have come on 99 carries, with one touchdown in 10 games this year. He's also tacked on 25 catches for 187 yards (18.7 per game).
- Stefon Diggs' 906 receiving yards (90.6 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 73 catches on 102 targets with four touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has totaled 642 yards (64.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 55 passes on 67 targets over 10 games this year.
- Gabriel Davis' 19 catches have turned into 275 yards (27.5 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played. He's been targeted 31 times.
- Mario Addison has 4.0 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, and also has 6.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- So far through 10 games, Jordan Poyer leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 81 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions this season.
Bills: Cody Ford: Out (Ankle), John Brown: Out (Ankle)
Chargers Key Players
- Justin Herbert leads Los Angeles with 2,699 passing yards (299.9 ypg) on 238-of-350 with 22 touchdowns against six interceptions over nine games this season. He also has 187 rushing yards (20.8 ypg) on 39 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Joshua Kelley, has carried the ball 102 times for 311 yards (31.1 per game), with one touchdown in 10 games this year.
- Keenan Allen's team-leading 835 receiving yards (83.5 yards per game) have come on 81 catches (and 112 targets) with six touchdowns through 10 games.
- Mike Williams has hauled in 29 passes (on 52 targets) for 503 yards (55.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns in nine games this year.
- Hunter Henry's 65 targets have resulted in 41 catches for 435 yards (43.5 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Joey Bosa leads, the team's sack and tackle leader, has collected 4.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 20 tackles over the course of eight games.
- In 10 games this season, Kenneth Murray has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 62 tackles and 2.0 TFL so far.
- Tevaughn Campbell leads the team with one interception, while also putting up 11 tackles and two passes defended over eight games.
Chargers: Casey Hayward: Out (Groin), Melvin Ingram: Out (Knee), Uchenna Nwosu: Out (Shoulder), Kalen Ballage: Questionable (Ankle)