The AFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs features a showdown between the Buffalo Bills (13-3) (who are 6.5-point favorites) and the Indianapolis Colts (11-5) on January 9, 2021 at 1:05 PM ET on CBS. The game has a point total of 51.5. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Bills vs Colts and other week 1 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Saturday, January 9, 2021
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo has a 6-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 7-1 overall in home games.
- Buffalo has an 11-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Bills have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 6.5-point or more favorites, finishing 2-1 ATS in those situations.
- Most of Buffalo's games with a betting line -- 11 out of 16 opportunities -- have gone over the point total (68.8%).
- The Bills, on average, score 8.7 more points per game this season (31.3) than the Colts allow (22.6).
- In games where Buffalo score at least 31.3 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.6 points.
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis is 8-8 against the spread.
- The Colts have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- 9 of Indianapolis' 16 games this year have gone over the point total (56.2% of its outings).
- The Colts have averaged 4.8 more points this season (28.2) than the Bills have allowed (23.4).
- Indianapolis is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread when they score at least 28.2 points this season.
- Buffalo is 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.4 points.
- Indianapolis has a 5-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 5-3 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Bills and their opponents have put up at least 51.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
- The Colts have played in seven games this season (out of 16 total matchups -- 43.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 51.5 points.
- The Bills and the Colts combine to average 8.0 more points per game than the total of 51.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.5 less points per game (46) than this game's total of 51.5 points.
- The average point total for Bills games this season is 3.3 more points than the total of 51.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Colts this season is 0.7 points lower than this game's over/under.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen leads Buffalo with 4,546 passing yards (284.1 ypg) on 396-of-572 with 37 touchdowns against 10 interceptions in 16 games this season. He also adds 420 rushing yards (26.3 ypg) on 102 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- Devin Singletary's team-high 686 rushing yards (42.9 per game) have come on 156 carries, with two touchdowns in 16 games this year. He's also added 38 catches for 269 yards (16.8 per game).
- In 13 games this season, Zack Moss has rushed for 481 yards (37.0 per game) on 112 carries with four touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs' 1,535 receiving yards (95.9 yards per game) leads the team through 16 games. He has 127 catches on 168 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has put up a 967-yard season so far (64.5 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 82 passes on 107 targets in 15 games.
- Gabriel Davis' 35 receptions have turned into 599 yards (37.4 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 16 games played. He's been targeted 62 times.
- Mario Addison has racked up 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 15 games, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer is the team's tackle leader through 16 games this year. He's collected 119 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- Tre'Davious White has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 59 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended over 14 games.
Bills:Cole Beasley: Questionable (Knee),Stefon Diggs: Questionable (Oblique)
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers has 4,169 passing yards (260.6 ypg) to lead Indianapolis, completing 68% of his passes and tossing touchdown 24 passes and 11 interceptions over the course of 16 games this season.
- Jonathan Taylor's team-high 1,169 rushing yards (73.1 per game) have come on 232 carries, with 11 touchdowns in 16 games this year. He's also tacked on 36 catches for 299 yards (18.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 16 games this season, Nyheim Hines has racked up 380 yards (23.8 per game) on 89 attempts with three touchdowns, while also grabbing 64 passes for 482 yards (30.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- T.Y. Hilton's 762 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 93 times and has collected 56 catches and five touchdowns through 15 games (averaging 50.8 yards per game).
- Zach Pascal has put together a 629-yard season so far (39.3 yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 44 passes on 71 targets in 16 games.
- Michael Pittman Jr.'s 40 grabs (on 60 targets) have netted him 503 yards (38.7 ypg) and one touchdown through 13 games played.
- DeForest Buckner has 9.5 sacks to lead the team through 16 games, and also has 10.0 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Darius Leonard is the team's leading tackler through 14 games this year. He's amassed 129 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Kenny Moore II has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 79 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and 12 passes defended to his name over 16 games.
Colts:DeForest Buckner: Questionable (Ankle),Rock Ya-Sin: Out (Concussion),Will Holden: Out (Ankle)