[ embed width="640" height="385"]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
AFC East foes square off when the Buffalo Bills (5-2) host the New England Patriots (2-4) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 New Era Field. Buffalo is favored by 4.0 points. The over/under is set at 41.0 for the contest. Bet on Bills vs Patriots and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: New Era Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- This year, Buffalo has compiled a losing 3-4 record against the spread.
- This season, the Bills have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when projected as at least 4.0-point favorites.
- Most of Buffalo's games with a betting line -- five out of seven opportunities -- have gone over the point total (71.4%).
- The Patriots defense has allowed 23.8 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 24.9 the Bills have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 4-0 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 23.8 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have put together a 2-1 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Buffalo has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
Betting on the Patriots
- New England has a losing 2-4 record against the spread.
- The Patriots are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.0-point underdogs.
- Just four of New England's six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Patriots this season, 19.2, is 6.2 fewer than the 25.4 the Bills have given up in each contest.
- In games where New England scores at least 19.2 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 25.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New England's record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-2, and its record on the road overall is 0-2.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total for Bills games this year is 9.3 more points than the over/under of 41.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Patriots this year is 2.0 points higher than this game's over/under.
- In 85.7% of their games this year (six of seven chances), the Bills and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup's over/under of 41.0 points.
- New England has played in two games this season (out of six total matchups -- 33.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 41.0 points.
- The Bills and the Patriots combine to average 3.1 more points per game than the over/under of 41.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 49.2 points per game, 8.2 more than the point total in this game.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has thrown for 2,020 yards (288.6 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 67.6% of his passes and recording touchdown 16 passes and four interceptions in seven games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 203 yards (29.0 ypg) on 48 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary's team-high 298 rushing yards (42.6 per game) have come on 79 carries, with one touchdown in seven games this year. He's also added 20 catches for 153 yards (21.9 per game).
- Stefon Diggs' team-leading 603 receiving yards (86.1 yards per game) have come on 48 receptions (and 70 targets) with three touchdownsthrough seven games.
- Cole Beasley has totaled 470 yards (67.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 39 passes on 49 targets in seven games this year.
- Gabriel Davis' 21 targets have resulted in 15 catches for 205 yards (29.3 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played.
- Mario Addison has collected 3.0 sacks to lead the team through seven games, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer, Buffalo's tackle leader, has 56 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks in seven games this year.
- Jerry Hughes has a team-high one interception to go along with 18 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and two passes defended over seven games.
Bills: Brian Winters: Questionable (Knee), Cody Ford: Out (Knee), Micah Hyde: Questionable (Concussion), Jerry Hughes: Questionable (Foot), Cam Lewis: Questionable (Wrist), Quinton Jefferson: Questionable (Knee), Matt Milano: Questionable (Pectoral), Vernon Butler: Questionable (Groin), Josh Norman: Out (Hamstring)
Patriots Key Players
- Cam Newton leads New England with 969 passing yards (161.5 ypg) on 88-of-131 with two touchdowns against seven interceptions over six games this season. He also has 244 rushing yards (40.7 ypg) on 50 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Newton's team-high 244 rushing yards (40.7 per game) have come on 50 carries, with five touchdowns in six games this year.
- Julian Edelman's 315 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 39 times and has registered 21 receptions through six games (averaging 52.5 yards per game).
- Damiere Byrd has reeled in 18 passes (on 28 targets) for 233 yards (38.8 yards per game) over six games this year.
- N'Keal Harry's 32 targets have resulted in 19 receptions for 172 yards (28.7 ypg) and one touchdown through six games played.
- Chase Winovich has 2.5 sacks to lead the team through six games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Adrian Phillips is the team's leading tackler through six games this year. He's amassed 41 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception.
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
This article powered by Data Skrive