The AFC Divisional round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs features a matchup of the Buffalo Bills (13-3) (who are only 2.5-point favorites) and the Baltimore Ravens (11-5) on January 16, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. The over/under is set at 49.5. Place your wager with BetMGM sports betting on Bills vs Ravens and other week 2 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- The majority of Buffalo's games with a betting line -- 11 out of 16 opportunities -- have gone over the point total (68.8%).
- Buffalo has a 6-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 7-1 overall in home games.
- Buffalo has an 11-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Bills have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 2.5-point or more favorites, finishing 5-4 ATS in those situations.
- The Bills have put an average of 31.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 12.4 more than the 18.9 the Ravens have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Baltimore defense allows 18.9 points or fewer this year, the Ravens have accumulated a 9-0 overall record and an 8-0-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Ravens
- Most of Baltimore's games this year -- nine out of 16 -- have finished under the point total (56.2%).
- Baltimore has put together a 10-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 8-5-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Ravens have averaged 5.8 more points this season (29.2) than the Bills have allowed (23.4).
- In games where Baltimore scores at least 29.2 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 6-1-1 against the spread.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 23.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore's record against the spread in away games this year is 5-2-1, and its record on the road overall is 6-2.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total in Bills games this year is 5.3 more points than the over/under of 49.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Ravens this season is 1.3 points lower than this game's over/under.
- The Bills and their opponents have scored more than 49.5 points in 56.2% of their outings this season (nine of 16 opportunities).
- The Ravens have played in seven games this year (out of 16 total matchups -- 43.8% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 49.5 points.
- The Bills and the Ravens combine to average 11.0 more points per game than the total of 49.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 fewer points per game (42.3) than this matchup's over/under of 49.5 points.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has been a dual threat to lead Buffalo in both passing and rushing. He has 4,546 passing yards (284.1 ypg), completing 69.2% of his passes and throwing touchdown 37 passes and 10 interceptions over the course of 16 games this season. He's rushed for 420 yards (26.3 ypg) on 102 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has carried the ball 156 times for a team-high 686 yards (42.9 per game), with two touchdowns in 16 games this year. He's also tacked on 38 catches for 269 yards (16.8 per game).
- Stefon Diggs' 1,535 receiving yards (95.9 yards per game) leads the team through 16 games. He has 127 receptions on 168 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has totaled 967 yards (64.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 82 passes on 107 targets in 15 games this year.
- Gabriel Davis' 62 targets have resulted in 35 catches for 599 yards (37.4 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 16 games played.
- Mario Addison has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 15 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer is the team's top-tackler through 16 games this year. He's totaled 119 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- Tre'Davious White has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 59 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended to his name over 14 games.
Bills: Darryl Johnson: Questionable (Knee)
Ravens Key Players
- Lamar Jackson has been a dual threat to lead Baltimore in both passing and rushing. He has 2,757 passing yards (172.3 ypg), completing 64.4% of his passes and collecting touchdown 26 passes and nine interceptions over 16 games this season. He's rushed for 1,005 yards (62.8 ypg) on 159 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Jackson's team-high 1,005 rushing yards (62.8 per game) have come on 159 carries, with seven touchdowns in 16 games this year.
- Marquise Brown's team-leading 769 receiving yards (48.1 yards per game) have come on 58 receptions (and 99 targets) with eight touchdowns through 16 games.
- Mark Andrews has put up a 701-yard season so far (43.8 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 58 passes on 89 targets in 16 games.
- Willie Snead IV's 33 catches (on 48 targets) have netted him 432 yards (28.8 ypg) and three touchdowns through 15 games played.
- Yannick Ngakoue leads, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has collected 7.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 24 tackles over the course of 15 games.
- Patrick Queen, Baltimore's top-tackler, has 105 tackles, 9.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception in 16 games this year.
Ravens: D.J. Fluker: Questionable (Knee), Marcus Peters: Questionable (Back)