The Buffalo Bills (0-0) face the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at Highmark Stadium. The Bills are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. The over/under is 48.5 in the outing. Click here to bet on Buffalo vs Pittsburgh and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo put together an 11-5-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bills covered the spread twice when favored by 6.5 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- Last season, 11 of Buffalo's games went over the point total.
- The Bills have an implied moneyline win probability of 73.3% in this game.
- The Bills finished 10-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 90.9% of those games).
- Buffalo won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -275 or shorter.
Betting on the Steelers
- Pittsburgh went 10-6-0 ATS last season.
- The Steelers were an underdog by 6.5 points or more once last year, and covered the spread.
- Pittsburgh's games hit the over eight out of 16 times last year.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 30.8% chance of a victory for the Steelers.
- The Steelers were underdogs in five games last season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- Last season, Pittsburgh was at least a +225 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- In 11 games last season, Buffalo and its opponents scored more than 48.5 total points.
- Pittsburgh played six games last season that ended with a combined score over 48.5 points.
- The teams combined to score 57.3 points per game last season, 8.8 more points than the total for this matchup.
- Combined, these teams surrendered 42.9 points per contest last year, 5.6 fewer points than the total for this game.
- The average total in Bills matchups last season was 48.2, 0.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Steelers had a 44.9-point average over/under in their outings last year, 3.6 fewer points than this game's total.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen threw for 4,544 yards last season (284 yards per game) while completing 69.2% of his passes (396-of-572), with 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also carried the ball 102 times for 421 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- A season ago, Devin Singletary racked up 687 rushing yards (42.9 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns. He added 38 catches for 269 yards (16.8 receiving yards per game).
- Zack Moss amassed 481 rushing yards on 112 carries (30.1 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Last season, Stefon Diggs hauled in 127 passes (on 166 targets) for 1,535 yards (95.9 yards per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley also contributed with 967 yards on 82 grabs and four touchdowns. He was targeted 107 times and put up 60.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Emmanuel Sanders caught 61 passes on 82 targets for 726 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 45.4 yards per game last season.
- Efe Obada had an impressive body of work a year ago, registering 5.5 sacks, six TFL and 26 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds' 2020 campaign saw him total 161 tackles, 6.5 TFL, and two sacks.
- Tre'Davious White intercepted three passes while adding 70 tackles, four TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended a season ago.
Bills Injuries:Josh Norman: Out (Hamstring),Vernon Butler: Questionable (Hamstring)
Steelers Key Players
- Last year Ben Roethlisberger totaled 3,803 passing yards (237.7 yards per game) while going 399-for-608 (65.6% completion percentage) and throwing 33 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Benny Snell Jr. ran for 368 yards on 111 attempts (23 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season Kalen Ballage rushed for 303 yards on 91 carries (25.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Diontae Johnson was targeted 144 times and collected 88 catches for 923 yards (57.7 ypg) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool also contributed with 873 yards on 62 catches and nine touchdowns. He was targeted 109 times and put up 54.6 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last season JuJu Smith-Schuster caught 97 passes on 128 targets for 831 yards and nine touchdowns, averaging 51.9 receiving yards per game.
- T.J. Watt showed out with an impressive stat line of 15 sacks, 26 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception.
- Joe Schobert's 2020 campaign saw him total 198 tackles, 10 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick intercepted four passes while adding 98 tackles, one TFL, and 11 passes defended a season ago.
Steelers Injuries:David DeCastro: Out (Knee)
This article powered by Data Skrive.