The Buffalo Bills (10-3) take a three-game winning streak into a matchup with the Denver Broncos (5-8) on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. Buffalo is a 5.5-point favorite in the contest. An over/under of 49.0 is set for the contest. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Bills vs Broncos and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Saturday, December 19, 2020
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Buffalo has an 8-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Bills are just 1-2 ATS when projected as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Buffalo's games have gone over the point total in nine out of 13 opportunities.
- The Bills average points scored this season (27.6) and the Broncos points allowed (26.7) are within 0.9 points of each other.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 27.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.7 points.
Betting on the Broncos
- Denver has an 8-5 record against the spread.
- Most of Denver's games this year -- seven out of 13 -- have finished under the point total (53.8%).
- The Broncos have averaged 4.9 fewer points per game this season (19.8) than the Bills have allowed (24.7).
- Denver is 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread when they score at least 19.8 points this season.
- Buffalo is 7-0 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.7 points.
- Denver is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-4 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Bills and their opponents have scored at least 49.0 points -- this matchup's point total -- in seven of 13 opportunities (53.8%) this year.
- The Broncos have played in six games this season (out of 13 total matchups -- 46.2% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 49.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.6 less points per game (47.4) than this matchup's total of 49.0 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 51.4 points per game, 2.4 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bills have had set in matchups this year is 3.3 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average total for Broncos games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 49.0 for this outing.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has been a dual threat to lead Buffalo in both passing and rushing. He has 3,643 passing yards (280.2 ypg), completing 68.6% of his passes and throwing touchdown 28 passes and nine interceptions over 13 games this season. He's rushed for 349 yards (26.8 ypg) on 93 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has carried the ball 135 times for a team-high 575 yards (44.2 per game), with one touchdown in 13 games this year. He's also tacked on 32 catches for 231 yards (17.8 per game).
- Stefon Diggs' 1,167 receiving yards (89.8 yards per game) leads the team through 13 games. He has 100 catches on 136 targets with five touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has put up an 838-yard season so far (64.5 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 71 passes on 92 targets in 13 games.
- Gabriel Davis' 47 targets have resulted in 28 receptions for 441 yards (33.9 ypg) and six touchdowns through 13 games played.
- A.J. Klein has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer, Buffalo's top-tackler, has 105 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 13 games this year.
- Tre'Davious White has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 54 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and nine passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Bills:Jaquan Johnson: Out (Ankle),Lee Smith: Questionable (Knee)
Broncos Key Players
- Drew Lock has been a dual threat to lead Denver in both passing and rushing. He has 2,198 passing yards (199.8 ypg), completing 57.3% of his passes and collecting touchdown 13 passes and 13 interceptions over the course of 11 games this season. He's rushed for 101 yards (9.2 ypg) on 32 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Melvin Gordon III, has carried the ball 162 times for 753 yards (62.8 per game), with six touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- Tim Patrick's team-high 643 receiving yards (53.6 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions (and 67 targets) with six touchdowns through 12 games.
- Jerry Jeudy has reeled in 40 passes (on 86 targets) for 636 yards (48.9 yards per game) and two touchdowns over 13 games this year.
- Noah Fant's 44 grabs (on 67 targets) have netted him 492 yards (41.0 ypg) and two touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Bradley Chubb leads, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 7.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 41 tackles over the course of 13 games.
- Alexander Johnson is the team's leading tackler through 13 games this year. He's picked up 100 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Justin Simmons leads the team with four interceptions, while also recording 83 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and seven passes defended over 13 games.
Broncos:Graham Glasgow: Questionable (Foot),Melvin Gordon III: Questionable (Shoulder),Trey Marshall: Questionable (Shin),Phillip Lindsay: Questionable (Hip)