The New York Giants (0-0) will look to upset the Denver Broncos (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. The spread foretells a close game, with the Broncos favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is 42.5 in the outing. Click here to bet on Denver vs New York and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Broncos
- Denver put together a 9-7-0 record against the spread last season.
- Denver's games hit the over eight out of 16 times last season.
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.3% in this game.
- The Broncos never played as the moneyline favorite in a game last season.
- Denver did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
Betting on the Giants
- New York won nine games against the spread last year, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Giants covered the spread eight times last season (8-5 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- New York and its opponents combined to hit the over three out of 16 times last season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- The Giants were underdogs in 14 games last season and won four (28.6%) of those contests.
- New York was 3-10 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +120 or more on the moneyline.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Denver and its opponents went over 42.5 combined points in nine of 16 games last season.
- New York combined with its opponent to score more than 42.5 points in six of 16 games last season.
- The two teams combined to score 37.7 points per contest last season, 4.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Combined, these teams gave up 50.2 points per contest last year, 7.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Broncos outings last season had an average total of 45.5, three more points than this game's over/under.
- The Giants had a 45.3-point average over/under in their outings last year, 2.8 more points than the total for this game.
Broncos Key Players
- Last year, Teddy Bridgewater put up 3,733 passing yards (233.3 yards per game) while going 340-for-492 (69.1% completion percentage) and throwing 15 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He tacked on 279 rushing yards on 53 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- A season ago, Melvin Gordon III picked up 986 rushing yards (61.6 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Last season, Jerry Jeudy reeled in 52 passes (on 113 targets) for 856 yards (53.5 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Tim Patrick's stat line last year showed 51 catches for 742 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 46.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 79 times.
- Last year Noah Fant caught 62 passes on 93 targets for 673 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Malik Reed piled up eight sacks, 11.5 TFL and 72 tackles.
- Alexander Johnson's 2020 campaign saw him total 176 tackles, four TFL, and one sack.
- Last season, Justin Simmons hauled in five interceptions and added 115 tackles, three TFL, and nine passes defended.
Broncos Injuries: Von Miller: Out (Ankle), Mark Barron: Out (Hamstring), Courtland Sutton: Questionable (Shoulder), KJ Hamler: Questionable (Hamstring)
Giants Key Players
- Daniel Jones racked up 2,943 passing yards (183.9 yards per game) with a 62.5% completion percentage last year (280-of-448), while throwing 11 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also added 423 rushing yards on 65 carries with one touchdown, averaging 26.4 yards per game.
- Devontae Booker took 93 carries for 423 rushing yards a season ago (26.4 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Last season Darius Slayton was targeted 97 times and notched 50 catches for 751 yards (46.9 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard also added 656 yards on 66 grabs and three touchdowns. He was targeted 90 times and put up 54.7 receiving yards per game last year.
- Evan Engram caught 63 passes on 109 targets for 654 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 40.9 yards per game.
- Last season Leonard Williams put up 11.5 sacks, 15.5 TFL and 85 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Blake Martinez totaled 216 tackles, 11 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- Last season James Bradberry reeled in three interceptions and added 64 tackles and 18 passes defended.
Giants Injuries: Golden Tate: Questionable (Hamstring), Tae Crowder: Questionable (Hamstring), Levine Toilolo: Questionable (Hamstring)
This article powered by Data Skrive.