Oddsmakers give the Cleveland Browns (6-3) the advantage on Sunday, November 22, 2020 against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1). Cleveland is favored by 3.0 points. The over/under is set at 45.5. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Browns vs Eagles and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Browns
- Cleveland has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- This year, Cleveland is 3-6 against the spread.
- This season, the Browns are only 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total in five out of nine opportunities.
- The Browns average points scored this season (24) and the Eagles points allowed (25.8) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Cleveland is 5-0 and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.8 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have accumulated a 3-0-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Eagles
- Philadelphia has a losing 3-6 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — five out of nine — have failed to go over the point total (55.6%).
- The Eagles have averaged 4.5 fewer points per game this season (22.6) than the Browns have allowed (27.1).
- Philadelphia is 2-2-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 22.6 points this season.
- When Cleveland allows opposing offenses to put 27.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is just 1-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-3 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total for Browns games this season is 5.6 more points than the total of 45.5 in this matchup.
- Eagles games this season have averaged a total of 48.3 points, 2.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Browns and their opponents have recorded more than 45.5 points in 55.6% of their outings this year (five of nine opportunities).
- The Eagles have played in four games this season (out of nine total matchups — 44.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 45.5 points.
- The Browns and the Eagles combine to average 1.1 more points per game than the over/under of 45.5 set for this game.
- The Browns and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 more points per game than the point total of 45.5 set in this matchup.
Browns Key Players
- Baker Mayfield has 1,646 passing yards (182.9 ypg) to lead Cleveland, completing 61.3% of his passes and tossing touchdown 15 passes and seven interceptions in nine games this season.
- Kareem Hunt’s team-high 633 rushing yards (70.3 per game) have come on 134 carries, with three touchdowns in nine games this year. He’s also added 21 catches for 141 yards (15.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- In five games this season, Nick Chubb has rushed for 461 yards (92.2 per game) on 76 carries with five touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry’s 448 receiving yards (49.8 yards per game) leads the team through nine games. He has 36 receptions on 55 targets.
- Rashard Higgins has totaled 225 yards (32.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes on 19 targets over seven games this year.
- Austin Hooper’s 35 targets have resulted in 23 receptions for 216 yards (30.9 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played.
- Myles Garrett has racked up 9.5 sacks to lead the team through nine games, while also recording 7.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- So far through nine games, B.J. Goodson leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 65 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions this season.
Browns: No Injuries Listed
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz leads Philadelphia with 2,091 passing yards (232.3 ypg) on 199-of-342 with 12 touchdowns against 12 interceptions over the course of nine games this season. He also adds 206 rushing yards (22.9 ypg) on 41 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Miles Sanders, has carried the ball 86 times for 519 yards (86.5 per game), with three touchdowns in six games this year. He’s also caught 14 passes for 101 yards (16.8 per game).
- In nine games this season, Boston Scott has rushed for 246 yards (27.3 per game) on 51 carries with one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s 443 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 49 times and has registered 30 catches and four touchdowns through six games (averaging 73.8 yards per game).
- Greg Ward has grabbed 37 passes (on 51 targets) for 282 yards (31.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns in nine games this year.
- Richard Rodgers’ 19 catches (on 23 targets) have netted him 244 yards (27.1 ypg) through nine games played.
- Brandon Graham paces, the team’s leader in tackles and sacks, has collected 7.0 sacks, 9.0 TFL and 28 tackles over the course of nine games.
- So far through nine games, Rodney McLeod leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has collected 48 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception this season.
- Jalen Mills has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 45 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended to his name over nine games.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed