The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9) are 6.0-point underdogs as they aim to stop their nine-game losing streak in a matchup against the Cleveland Browns (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. An over/under of 46.5 is set for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Browns vs Jaguars and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Browns
- This season, Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- Cleveland’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 2-2.
- This year, Cleveland is 4-6 against the spread.
- This season, the Browns have covered more games than they didn’t when playing as 6.0-point or more favorites, finishing 1-0 ATS in those situations.
- The average points per game output for the Browns this season, 23.8, is six fewer than the 29.8 the Jaguars have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Cleveland is 5-0 and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 29.8 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have accumulated a 1-3 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Jaguars
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- Jacksonville has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 20.2, is 5.9 fewer than the 26.1 the Browns have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.2 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.1 points.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Browns and their opponents have put up at least 46.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 outings (50%) this year.
- Jacksonville has played in six games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 46.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 44 points per game, 2.5 less points than the over/under of 46.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.9 points per game, 9.4 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Browns games this year is 3.4 more points than the total of 46.5 in this matchup.
- Jaguars games this season have averaged a total of 50 points, 3.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Browns Key Players
- Baker Mayfield leads Cleveland with 1,850 passing yards (185.0 ypg) on 161-of-265 with 15 touchdowns against seven interceptions in 10 games this season.
- Kareem Hunt has carried the ball 147 times for a team-high 644 yards (64.4 per game), with four touchdowns in 10 games this year. He’s also tacked on 22 catches for 151 yards (15.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- In six games this season, Nick Chubb has rushed for 575 yards (95.8 per game) on 96 carries with five touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry’s 471 receiving yards (47.1 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 38 receptions on 57 targets.
- Rashard Higgins has racked up 290 yards (36.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes on 23 targets in eight games this year.
- Austin Hooper’s 26 grabs are good enough for 249 yards (31.1 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played. He’s been targeted 40 times.
- Olivier Vernon has racked up 5.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, while also picking up 6.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- B.J. Goodson is the team’s leading tackler through 10 games this year. He’s totaled 69 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Denzel Ward has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 38 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 15 passes defended over 10 games.
Sheldrick Redwine: Out (Knee),
Nick Harris: Questionable (Ankle),
Wyatt Teller: Questionable (Calf),
Denzel Ward: Out (Calf),
Andrew Sendejo: Questionable (Groin)
Jaguars Key Players
- Gardner Minshew leads Jacksonville with 1,855 passing yards (265.0 ypg) on 176-of-267 with 13 touchdowns against five interceptions over seven games this season. He also adds 122 rushing yards (17.4 ypg) on 25 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, James Robinson, has carried the ball 172 times for 762 yards (76.2 per game), with five touchdowns in 10 games this year. He’s also caught 31 passes for 249 yards (24.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Minshew has rushed for 122 yards (17.4 per game) on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- D.J. Chark’s 534 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 66 times and has totaled 41 receptions and four touchdowns through nine games (averaging 59.3 yards per game).
- Keelan Cole has put together a 453-yard season so far (45.3 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 36 passes on 53 targets over 10 games.
- Chris Conley’s 27 receptions (on 46 targets) have netted him 332 yards (33.2 ypg) and one touchdown through 10 games played.
- Dawuane Smoot has 1.5 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, and also has 2.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Joe Schobert is the team’s top-tackler through 10 games this year. He’s picked up 84 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception.
Dare Ogunbowale: Questionable (Hand),
Chris Conley: Out (Hip),
D.J. Chark Jr.: Out (Ribs),
Andrew Norwell: Out (Forearm),
Sidney Jones: Out (Achilles),
Gardner Minshew II: Questionable (Right Thumb)