[ embed width=”640″ height=”385″]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The Cleveland Browns (5-2) are favored by just 2.5 points against the Las Vegas Raiders (3-3) on Sunday, November 1, 2020. An over/under of 50.5 is set for the game. Place your wager on Browns vs Raiders and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Browns
- This season, Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total in five out of seven opportunities.
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
- This year, Cleveland has put together a losing 3-4 record against the spread.
- This season, the Browns have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The average points per game output for the Browns this season, 28.6, is 4.2 fewer than the 32.8 the Raiders have given up in each contest.
- In games where Cleveland score at least 28.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.8 points.
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas is 3-3 against the spread.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- All of Las Vegas’ six games this year have gone over the point total .
- The Raiders have averaged 3.1 fewer points per game this season (28.5) than the Browns have allowed (31.6).
- Las Vegas is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when they score at least 28.5 points this season.
- Cleveland is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 31.6 points.
- Las Vegas’ record against the spread in away games this year is 2-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-1.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Browns and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under (50.5 points) in 71.4% of their games this year (five of seven opportunities).
- Las Vegas has played in six games this season (out of six total matchups — 100% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 50.5 points.
- The Browns and the Raiders combine to average 6.6 more points per game than the over/under of 50.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 64.4 points per game, 13.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Browns have had set in games this season is 9.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Raiders this season is 10.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Browns Key Players
- Baker Mayfield leads Cleveland with 1,392 passing yards (198.9 ypg) on 125-of-198 with 15 touchdowns against seven interceptions in seven games this season.
- Kareem Hunt’s team-high 463 rushing yards (66.1 per game) have come on 101 carries, with three touchdowns in seven games this year. He’s also added 16 catches for 106 yards (15.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, D’Ernest Johnson has rushed for 136 yards (19.4 per game) on 27 carries.
- Jarvis Landry’s team-leading 367 receiving yards (52.4 yards per game) have come on 29 receptions (and 39 targets)through seven games.
- Austin Hooper has totaled 205 yards (34.2 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 22 passes on 33 targets in six games this year.
- Rashard Higgins’ 11 receptions are good enough for 163 yards (32.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through five games played. He’s been targeted 12 times.
- Myles Garrett has racked up 9.0 sacks to lead the team through seven games, while also picking up 5.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- In seven games this season, B.J. Goodson has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 52 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions so far.
Wyatt Teller: Out (Calf),
Austin Hooper: Out (Abdomen),
Jacob Phillips: Out (Knee)
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr leads Las Vegas with 1,724 passing yards (287.3 ypg) on 152-of-211 with 13 touchdowns against two interceptions over six games this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Josh Jacobs, has carried the ball 116 times for 394 yards (65.7 per game), with five touchdowns in six games this year. He’s also caught 18 passes for 122 yards (20.3 per game).
- In six games this season, Devontae Booker has piled up 126 yards (21.0 per game) on 20 attempts.
- Darren Waller’s team-high 343 receiving yards (57.2 yards per game) have come on 40 catches (and 56 targets) with three touchdownsthrough six games.
- Nelson Agholor has put together a 292-yard season so far (48.7 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes on 20 targets in six games.
- Hunter Renfrow’s 29 targets have resulted in 21 grabs for 283 yards (47.2 ypg) and one touchdown through six games played.
- Maxx Crosby paces, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has recorded 4.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 13 tackles over the course of six games.
- In six games this season, Cory Littleton has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 34 tackles and 3.0 TFL so far.
- Jeff Heath has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has nine tackles and one pass defended to his name over six games.
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
This article powered by Data Skrive