The Cleveland Browns (5-3) are 4.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 15, 2020 against the Houston Texans (2-6). An over/under of 45.0 is set in the game. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Browns vs Texans and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Browns
- This year, Cleveland is 3-5 against the spread.
- This season, the Browns are only 1-2 ATS when projected as at least 4.0-point favorites.
- The majority of Cleveland's games with a betting line -- five out of eight opportunities -- have finished over the point total (62.5%).
- The Browns have averaged 4.4 fewer points per game this season (25.8) than the Texans have allowed (30.2).
- In games where Cleveland score at least 25.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the Houston defense allows 30.2 points or fewer this year, the Texans have put together a 2-1 overall record and a 1-2 record against the spread.
- Cleveland's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 3-1.
Betting on the Texans
- Houston has a losing 1-7 record against the spread.
- The Texans have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.0-point underdogs.
- Five Houston's eight games this year have gone over the point total (62.5% of its outings).
- The Texans have averaged 5.5 fewer points per game this season (24.1) than the Browns have allowed (29.6).
- Houston is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread when they score at least 24.1 points this season.
- Cleveland is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.6 points.
- Houston's record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-4, and its record on the road overall is 1-3.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Browns and their opponents have scored at least 45.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in six of eight games (75%) this year.
- In seven of eight games (87.5%) this season, Houston has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.0 points.
- The Browns and the Texans combine to average 4.9 more points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set for this game.
- The Browns and the Texans have seen their opponents average a combined 14.8 more points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set for this outing.
- The average total the Browns have had set in matchups this year is 10.4 more points than this outing's point total.
- Texans games this season have averaged a total of 54.4 points, 9.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Browns Key Players
- Baker Mayfield leads Cleveland with 1,514 passing yards (189.3 ypg) on 137-of-223 with 15 touchdowns against seven interceptions over the course of eight games this season.
- Kareem Hunt has carried the ball 115 times for a team-high 529 yards (66.1 per game), with three touchdowns in eight games this year.
- In four games this season, Nick Chubb has rushed for 335 yards (83.8 per game) on 57 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry's 419 receiving yards (52.4 yards per game) leads the team through eight games. He has 33 catches on 50 targets.
- Austin Hooper has recorded 205 yards (34.2 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 22 passes on 33 targets in six games this year.
- Rashard Higgins' 12 grabs have yielded 177 yards (29.5 ypg) and two touchdowns through six games played. He's been targeted 15 times.
- Myles Garrett has 9.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- So far through eight games, B.J. Goodson leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 58 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions this season.
Browns:Jacob Phillips: Questionable (Knee)
Texans Key Players
- Deshaun Watson leads Houston with 2,376 passing yards (297.0 ypg) on 185-of-271 with 17 touchdowns against five interceptions in eight games this season. He also adds 197 rushing yards (24.6 ypg) on 40 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Watson, has carried the ball 40 times for 197 yards (24.6 per game), with one touchdown in eight games this year.
- In six games this season, Duke Johnson Jr. has piled up 95 yards (15.8 per game) on 34 attempts with one touchdown, while also grabbing 14 passes for 109 yards (18.2 per game).
- Will Fuller V's 590 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 52 times and has collected 36 catches and six touchdowns through eight games (averaging 73.8 yards per game).
- Brandin Cooks has put up a 510-yard season so far (63.8 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 37 passes on 60 targets over eight games.
- Randall Cobb's 33 grabs (on 41 targets) have netted him 393 yards (49.1 ypg) and two touchdowns through eight games played.
- J.J. Watt paces the team with 4.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has recorded 5.0 TFL and 25 tackles over the course of eight games.
- So far through eight games, Zach Cunningham leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 79 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks this season.
Texans:David Johnson: Out (Concussion),Josh McCown: Out (Not Injury Related),Dylan Cole: Questionable (Back),Charles Omenihu: Questionable (Hamstring),Senio Kelemete: Out (Concussion)