[ embed width=”640″ height=”385″]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The New York Giants (1-6) will look to defy oddsmakers when they take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-2) on Monday, November 2, 2020 as a 12.5-point underdog. The contest has an over/under of 45.0. Make a pick on Buccaneers vs Giants and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, November 2, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay is an even 2-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-2 overall on the road.
- Tampa Bay has a 4-3 record against the spread this year.
- The majority of Tampa Bay’s games with a betting line — four out of seven opportunities — have gone over the point total (57.1%).
- The Buccaneers have put an average of 31.7 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 6.8 more than the 24.9 the Giants have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 31.7 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 24.9 points or fewer this year, the Giants have accumulated a 1-3 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Giants
- Most of New York’s games this year — five out of seven — have failed to go over the point total (71.4%).
- New York has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- New York is just 0-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
- The Giants average points scored this season (17.4) and the Buccaneers points allowed (20.3) are within 2.9 points of each other.
- New York is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread when they score at least 17.4 points this season.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.3 points.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have totaled at least 45.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of seven games (71.4%) this year.
- The Giants and their opponents have combined to score more than 45.0 points in 28.6% of their games this year (two of seven chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (49.1) than this game’s over/under of 45.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 45.2 points per game, 0.2 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Buccaneers have had set in games this year is 7.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Giants this season is 2.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady leads Tampa Bay with 1,910 passing yards (272.9 ypg) on 176-of-268 with 18 touchdowns against four interceptions over the course of seven games this season.
- Ronald Jones II has carried the ball 110 times for a team-high 506 yards (72.3 per game), with four touchdowns in seven games this year.
- In five games this season, Leonard Fournette has rushed for 173 yards (34.6 per game) on 35 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 13 passes for 81 yards (16.2 per game).
- Scott Miller’s 365 receiving yards (52.1 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 22 catches on 32 targets with two touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has put up a 318-yard season so far (45.4 yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes on 39 targets over seven games.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 22 grabs have turned into 280 yards (40.0 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played. He’s been targeted 36 times.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has collected 5.5 sacks to pace the team through seven games, while also picking up 2.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Devin White, Tampa Bay’s leading tackler, has 61 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and four sacks in seven games this year.
- Carlton Davis has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 30 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended over seven games.
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Giants Key Players
- Daniel Jones leads New York with 1,410 passing yards (201.4 ypg) on 143-of-231 with five touchdowns against seven interceptions in seven games this season. He also adds 296 rushing yards (42.3 ypg) on 31 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Daniel Jones, has carried the ball 31 times for 296 yards (42.3 per game) in seven games this year.
- In five games this season, Devonta Freeman has rushed for 172 yards (34.4 per game) on 54 carries with one touchdown.
- Darius Slayton’s team-leading 429 receiving yards (61.3 yards per game) have come on 27 catches (and 48 targets) with three touchdownsthrough seven games.
- Evan Engram has reeled in 26 passes (on 44 targets) for 223 yards (31.9 yards per game) in seven games this year.
- Golden Tate’s 20 catches (on 26 targets) have netted him 195 yards (32.5 ypg) and one touchdown through six games played.
- Kyler Fackrell paces, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has recorded 3.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL, 23 tackles, and one interception over the course of seven games.
- Blake Martinez, New York’s tackle leader, has 72 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks in seven games this year.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
This article powered by Data Skrive