Oddsmakers give the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) the edge when they visit the Carolina Panthers (3-6) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 in a matchup between NFC South opponents at Bank of America Stadium. Tampa Bay is favored by 5.5 points. An over/under of 51.0 is set in the game. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Buccaneers vs Panthers and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay is just 2-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-2 overall on the road.
- This year, Tampa Bay has compiled a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- This season, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 2-2 when projected as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the point total in five out of nine opportunities.
- The Buccaneers average points scored this season (27.8) and the Panthers points allowed (25.1) are within 2.7 points of each other.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 27.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 25.1 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have pieced together a 3-2 overall record and a 3-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Panthers
- Carolina’s games have gone over the point total in four out of nine opportunities this season (44.4%).
- Carolina has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- Carolina is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed 22.6 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.3 the Panthers have scored.
- In games where Carolina scores at least 23.3 points this season, they are 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.6 points.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total (51.0 points) in 33.3% of their outings this season (three of nine opportunities).
- In four of nine games (44.4%) this year, Carolina has combined with its opponents to score more than 51.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (51.1) than this matchup’s total of 51.0 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 less points per game than the point total of 51.0 set in this game.
- The Buccaneers’ average point total in matchups this season is 50.3, 0.7 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Panthers this year is 2.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady leads Tampa Bay with 2,398 passing yards (266.4 ypg) on 226-of-346 with 20 touchdowns against seven interceptions in nine games this season.
- Ronald Jones II’s team-high 538 rushing yards (59.8 per game) have come on 120 carries, with four touchdowns in nine games this year.
- In seven games this season, Leonard Fournette has rushed for 225 yards (32.1 per game) on 51 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 22 passes for 141 yards (20.1 per game).
- Mike Evans’ team-leading 437 receiving yards (48.6 yards per game) have come on 34 catches (and 52 targets) with seven touchdowns through nine games.
- Scott Miller has put together a 410-yard season so far (45.6 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes on 41 targets in nine games.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 27 grabs have turned into 323 yards (35.9 ypg) and three touchdowns through nine games played. He’s been targeted 46 times.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has racked up 6.5 sacks to pace the team through nine games, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Devin White is the team’s leading tackler through nine games this year. He’s amassed 82 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and five sacks.
- Carlton Davis has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 40 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended to his name over nine games.
Carlton Davis: Questionable (Knee),
Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion),
Jaydon Mickens: Questionable (Not Injury Related)
Panthers Key Players
- Teddy Bridgewater leads Carolina with 2,417 passing yards (268.6 ypg) on 220-of-307 with 11 touchdowns against six interceptions over nine games this season. He also adds 180 rushing yards (20.0 ypg) on 32 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Mike Davis, has carried the ball 85 times for 353 yards (39.2 per game), with two touchdowns in nine games this year. He’s also caught 43 passes for 278 yards (30.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In three games this season, Christian McCaffrey has rushed for 224 yards (74.7 per game) on 59 carries with five touchdowns, while also catching 17 passes for 149 yards (49.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Robby Anderson’s team-leading 752 receiving yards (83.6 yards per game) have come on 60 receptions (and 82 targets) with one touchdown through nine games.
- D.J. Moore has put together a 640-yard season so far (71.1 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 35 passes on 62 targets in nine games.
- Curtis Samuel’s 38 receptions (on 43 targets) have netted him 367 yards (45.9 ypg) and two touchdowns through eight games played.
- Marquis Haynes leads the team with 3.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has amassed 4.0 TFL and 10 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Shaq Thompson, Carolina’s top-tackler, has 75 tackles and 2.0 TFL in nine games this year.
- Donte Jackson has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 16 tackles and six passes defended to his name over nine games.
Donte Jackson: Questionable (Toe),
Stephen Weatherly: Out (Finger),
Jeremy Chinn: Questionable (Knee),
Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Shoulder),
Russell Okung: Out (Calf),
Yetur Gross-Matos: Questionable (Ankle),
Christian McCaffrey: Out (Shoulder),
Austin Larkin: Questionable (Groin),
Reggie Bonnafon: Out (Ankle)