The Los Angeles Rams (6-3) will try to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) on Monday, November 23, 2020 as 3.5-point underdogs. The contest has a point total of 47.5. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Buccaneers vs Rams and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, November 23, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 3-1.
- This year, Tampa Bay is just 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, the Buccaneers have covered more games than they didn’t when playing as 3.5-point or more favorites, finishing 4-3 ATS in those situations.
- The majority of Tampa Bay’s games with a betting line — six out of 10 opportunities — have surpassed the point total (60%).
- The Buccaneers have put an average of 29.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.9 more than the 18.7 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 5-0 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 18.7 points or fewer this year, the Rams have pieced together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Rams
- Most of Los Angeles’ games this year — seven out of nine — have not gone over the point total (77.8%).
- Los Angeles has a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Rams have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- The Rams average points scored this season (24) and the Buccaneers points allowed (22.6) are within 1.4 points of each other.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 24 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.6 points.
- Los Angeles is just 2-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-3 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have put up more than 47.5 points in 70% of their games this season (seven of 10 opportunities).
- The Rams have played in two games this year (out of nine total matchups — 22.2% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 47.5 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Rams combine to average 6.1 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this game.
- The Buccaneers and the Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 47.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Buccaneers games this year is 4.7 more points than the over/under of 47.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 4.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady has 2,739 passing yards (273.9 ypg) to lead Tampa Bay, completing 66% of his passes and collecting touchdown 23 passes and seven interceptions over 10 games this season.
- Ronald Jones II’s team-high 730 rushing yards (73.0 per game) have come on 143 carries, with five touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- In eight games this season, Leonard Fournette has rushed for 244 yards (30.5 per game) on 59 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 24 passes for 152 yards (19.0 per game).
- Mike Evans’ team-leading 514 receiving yards (51.4 yards per game) have come on 40 receptions (and 63 targets) with eight touchdowns through 10 games.
- Scott Miller has put up a 414-yard season so far (41.4 yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 27 passes on 42 targets in 10 games.
- Chris Godwin’s 41 targets have resulted in 34 grabs for 412 yards (68.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through six games played.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 7.5 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, and also has 5.0 TFL, 38 tackles, and one interception.
- Devin White is the team’s leading tackler through 10 games this year. He’s racked up 88 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and five sacks.
- Carlton Davis has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 43 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Rams Key Players
- Jared Goff leads Los Angeles with 2,446 passing yards (271.8 ypg) on 213-of-321 with 13 touchdowns against six interceptions in nine games this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Darrell Henderson, has carried the ball 102 times for 488 yards (54.2 per game), with four touchdowns in nine games this year.
- In nine games this season, Malcolm Brown has racked up 346 yards (38.4 per game) on 81 attempts with five touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp’s 577 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 79 times and has collected 53 catches and two touchdowns through nine games (averaging 64.1 yards per game).
- Robert Woods has put together a 468-yard season so far (52.0 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 42 passes on 60 targets in nine games.
- Josh Reynolds’ 48 targets have resulted in 30 receptions for 416 yards (46.2 ypg) and two touchdowns through nine games played.
- Aaron Donald leads, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has racked up 9.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Micah Kiser, Los Angeles’ top-tackler, has 72 tackles in eight games this year.
- Darious Williams has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended to his name over nine games.
Rams: No Injuries Listed