The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2) take a three-game winning streak into a matchup with the New Orleans Saints (5-2), winners of four in a row, on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. Tampa Bay is a 3.5-point favorite in the game. The game has a point total of 51.0. Bet on Buccaneers vs Saints and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Buccaneers
- This year, Tampa Bay has put together a 4-4 record against the spread.
- This season, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 3-3 when projected as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The majority of Tampa Bay's games with a betting line -- five out of eight opportunities -- have surpassed the point total (62.5%).
- The Buccaneers average points scored this season (30.9) and the Saints points allowed (28.1) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 4-0 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the New Orleans defense allows 28.1 points or fewer this year, the Saints have accumulated a 4-0 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
Betting on the Saints
- New Orleans has a losing 2-5 record against the spread.
- The Saints are just 1-5 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- New Orleans' games have hit the over in all seven outings this season.
- The Saints, on average, score 8.8 more points per game this season (29.4) than the Buccaneers allow (20.6).
- In games where New Orleans scores at least 29.4 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.6 points.
- New Orleans' record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-2, and its record on the road overall is 2-1.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than 51.0 points in 37.5% of their games this season (three of eight opportunities).
- The Saints have played in six games this season (out of seven total matchups -- 85.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 51.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.3 more points per game (60.3) than this game's over/under of 51.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game (48.7) than this matchup's total of 51.0 points.
- The average over/under the Buccaneers have had set in matchups this year is 0.5 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Saints this season is 6.6 points higher than this game's over/under.
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady leads Tampa Bay with 2,189 passing yards (273.6 ypg) on 204-of-308 with 20 touchdowns against four interceptions over eight games this season.
- Ronald Jones II has carried the ball 117 times for a team-high 529 yards (66.1 per game), with four touchdowns in eight games this year.
- In six games this season, Leonard Fournette has piled up 225 yards (37.5 per game) on 50 carries with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 16 passes for 100 yards (16.7 per game).
- Scott Miller's team-leading 400 receiving yards (50.0 yards per game) have come on 25 catches (and 38 targets) with two touchdownsthrough eight games.
- Mike Evans has put together a 373-yard season so far (46.6 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 30 passes on 46 targets in eight games.
- Rob Gronkowski's 40 targets have resulted in 26 grabs for 321 yards (40.1 ypg) and three touchdowns through eight games played.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has collected 6.5 sacks to lead the team through eight games, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Devin White, Tampa Bay's top-tackler, has 68 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and five sacks in eight games this year.
- Carlton Davis has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 33 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended to his name over eight games.
Buccaneers:Ali Marpet: Out (Concussion),Chris Godwin: Questionable (Finger)
Saints Key Players
- Drew Brees has 1,898 passing yards (271.1 ypg) to lead New Orleans, completing 73.1% of his passes and collecting touchdown 13 passes and three interceptions over the course of seven games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Alvin Kamara, has carried the ball 87 times for 431 yards (61.6 per game), with four touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also caught 55 passes for 556 yards (79.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Latavius Murray has rushed for 282 yards (40.3 per game) on 71 carries with two touchdowns.
- Kamara's team-leading 556 receiving yards (79.4 yards per game) have come on 55 receptions (and 66 targets) with three touchdownsthrough seven games.
- Emmanuel Sanders has put up a 304-yard season so far (43.4 yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 26 passes on 36 targets in seven games.
- Tre'Quan Smith's 32 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for 291 yards (41.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played.
- Trey Hendrickson leads, who leads the team in tackles and sacks, has racked up 5.5 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 15 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Demario Davis is the team's tackle leader through seven games this year. He's amassed 42 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Janoris Jenkins has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 27 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended to his name over five games.
Saints:Michael Thomas: Questionable (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive