The Minnesota Vikings (6-6) will look to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 as a 7.0-point underdog. An over/under of 52.5 is set in the contest. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Buccaneers vs Vikings and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 3-3, and its record at home overall is 3-3.
- This year, Tampa Bay has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread.
- This season, the Buccaneers are just 1-2 ATS when projected as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- The majority of Tampa Bay’s games with a betting line — seven out of 12 opportunities — have finished over the point total (58.3%).
- The Buccaneers average points scored this season (28.7) and the Vikings points allowed (27.4) are within 1.3 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 5-0 and 4-1 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.4 points.
Betting on the Vikings
- Minnesota’s games have hit the over in eight out of 12 opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Minnesota has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- Minnesota’s record against the spread in away games this year is 4-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- The Vikings have averaged 3.3 more points this season (26.6) than the Buccaneers have allowed (23.3).
- In games where Minnesota scores at least 26.6 points this season, they are 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.3 points.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average over/under the Buccaneers have had set in matchups this season is 0.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Vikings this year is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have totaled at least 52.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of 12 games (33.3%) this season.
- The Vikings have played in eight games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 52.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game (55.3) than this game’s over/under of 52.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (50.7) than this game’s total of 52.5 points.
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady has 3,300 passing yards (275.0 ypg) to lead Tampa Bay, completing 64.8% of his passes and throwing touchdown 28 passes and 11 interceptions over 12 games this season.
- Ronald Jones II’s team-high 820 rushing yards (68.3 per game) have come on 162 carries, with five touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, Leonard Fournette has racked up 271 yards (27.1 per game) on 69 carries with three touchdowns, while also catching 28 passes for 171 yards (17.1 per game).
- Mike Evans’ 613 receiving yards (51.1 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 48 receptions on 81 targets with 11 touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin has put together a 562-yard season so far (70.3 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 49 passes on 60 targets over eight games.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 62 targets have resulted in 37 receptions for 505 yards (42.1 ypg) and four touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 8.5 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 6.0 TFL, 48 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Devin White, Tampa Bay’s top-tackler, has 109 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and five sacks in 12 games this year.
- Carlton Davis has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 53 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 16 passes defended over 12 games.
Cameron Brate: Questionable (Illness),
Jamel Dean: Doubtful (Groin)
Vikings Key Players
- Kirk Cousins has 3,073 passing yards (256.1 ypg) to lead Minnesota, completing 67.8% of his passes and recording touchdown 26 passes and 12 interceptions over the course of 12 games this season.
- Dalvin Cook’s team-high 1,250 rushing yards (113.6 per game) have come on 251 carries, with 13 touchdowns in 11 games this year. He’s also added 35 catches for 314 yards (28.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 11 games this season, Alexander Mattison has piled up 338 yards (30.7 per game) on 74 carries with one touchdown.
- Justin Jefferson’s 1,039 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 84 times and has collected 61 catches and seven touchdowns through 12 games (averaging 86.6 yards per game).
- Adam Thielen has put up a 721-yard season so far (60.1 yards per game) with 12 touchdowns, hauling in 57 passes on 87 targets over 12 games.
- Kyle Rudolph’s 28 receptions (on 37 targets) have netted him 334 yards (27.8 ypg) and one touchdown through 12 games played.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo has 3.5 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks, Minnesota’s top-tackler, has 106 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three interceptions in 11 games this year.
- Harrison Smith has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 63 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Irv Smith Jr.: Questionable (Back),
Kyle Rudolph: Doubtful (Foot),
Alexander Mattison: Out (Illness),
Eric Kendricks: Out (Calf)