The Buffalo Bills (7-2) are an underdog by just 2.5 points as they attempt to keep their three-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Arizona Cardinals (5-3) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. The over/under is set at 56.0. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Cardinals vs Bills and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Cardinals
- This season, less than half of Arizona’s games with a betting line — two out of eight opportunities — have gone over the point total.
- Arizona’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
- Arizona has a 5-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Cardinals have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The Cardinals, on average, score 3.3 more points per game this season (29.2) than the Bills allow (25.9).
- In games where Arizona score at least 29.2 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Seven Buffalo’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (77.8% of its opportunities).
- The Bills, on average, score 4.4 more points per game this season (26.9) than the Cardinals allow (22.5).
- Buffalo is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.9 points this season.
- Arizona is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.5 points.
- Buffalo is just 1-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-1 overall on the road.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Cardinals’ average point total in outings this season is 51.8, 4.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Bills games this season is 3.2 fewer points than the point total of 56.0 in this outing.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under (56.0 points) in 25% of their games this year (two of eight opportunities).
- Buffalo and its opponents have added up to score at least 56.0 points in 44.4% of their matchups this season (four of nine chances).
- The Cardinals and the Bills combine to average 0.1 more points per game than the over/under of 56.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.6 fewer points per game (48.4) than this game’s total of 56.0 points.
Cardinals Key Players
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 2,130 yards (266.3 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 68.1% of his passes and collecting touchdown 16 passes and seven interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 543 yards (67.9 ypg) on 76 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Kenyan Drake has rushed for 512 yards (73.1 per game) on 119 carries with four touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins’ 734 receiving yards (91.8 yards per game) leads the team through eight games. He has 60 receptions on 76 targets with three touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has racked up 400 yards (57.1 yards per game) and six touchdowns, hauling in 23 passes on 40 targets over seven games this year.
- Larry Fitzgerald’s 42 targets have resulted in 33 catches for 261 yards (32.6 ypg) through eight games played.
- Haason Reddick has collected 5.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also picking up 9.0 TFL and 30 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks is the team’s tackle leader through eight games this year. He’s collected 66 tackles and 8.0 TFL.
- Budda Baker has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 64 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and three passes defended to his name over seven games.
Leki Fotu: Out (Ankle),
Budda Baker: Questionable (Groin),
Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Ankle),
Justin Murray: Out (Hand),
Jordan Phillips: Out (Hamstring),
Maxx Williams: Questionable (Ankle),
Deionte Thompson: Questionable (Knee),
Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Thigh)
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen leads Buffalo with 2,589 passing yards (287.7 ypg) on 217-of-315 with 19 touchdowns against five interceptions over nine games this season. He also has 240 rushing yards (26.7 ypg) on 65 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- In nine games this season, Allen has rushed for 240 yards (26.7 per game) on 65 carries with five touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs’ 813 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 91 times and has collected 63 receptions and three touchdowns through nine games (averaging 90.3 yards per game).
- Cole Beasley has put together a 533-yard season so far (59.2 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 44 passes on 54 targets over nine games.
- John Brown’s 23 catches (on 40 targets) have netted him 314 yards (44.9 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played.
- Jerry Hughes leads, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has recorded 4.0 sacks, 3.0 TFL, 22 tackles, and one interception over the course of nine games.
- Jordan Poyer is the team’s tackle leader through nine games this year. He’s picked up 77 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
Micah Hyde: Questionable (Ankle),
Cody Ford: Questionable (Ankle),
Taiwan Jones: Out (Hamstring),
Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadricep)