The Arizona Cardinals (5-2) hit the field as 6.0-point favorites against the Miami Dolphins (4-3) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. Both teams are riding three-game winning streaks. The contest has a point total of 47.5. Place your wager on Cardinals vs Dolphins and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Cardinals
- Arizona has a 5-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Cardinals are 2-0 ATS when favored by 6.0 points or more.
- Arizona has played in only one game that have gone above the point total (14.3% of its opportunities).
- The Cardinals have put an average of 29 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.4 more than the 18.6 the Dolphins have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Arizona score at least 29 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Miami is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.6 points.
- Arizona is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-1 overall at home.
Betting on the Dolphins
- Miami has a 5-2 record against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.0 points.
- Just five of Miami’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (28.6% of its outings).
- The Dolphins have averaged six more points this season (26.9) than the Cardinals have allowed (20.9).
- Miami is 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 26.9 points this season.
- When Arizona allows opposing offenses to put 20.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Miami’s record against the spread in away games this year is 2-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-1.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- In 57.1% of their opportunities this season (four of seven chances), the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 47.5 points.
- In three of seven outings (42.9%) this year, Miami has combined with its opponents to score at least 47.5 points.
- The Cardinals and the Dolphins combine to average 8.4 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the Dolphins have seen their opponents average a combined 8.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Cardinals have had set in matchups this year is 2.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Dolphins this year is 2.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Cardinals Key Players
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,847 yards (263.9 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 66.8% of his passes and collecting touchdown 13 passes and seven interceptions in seven games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 437 yards (62.4 ypg) on 65 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake has carried the ball 119 times for a team-high 512 yards (73.1 per game), with four touchdowns in seven games this year.
- DeAndre Hopkins’ 704 receiving yards (100.6 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 57 receptions on 73 targets with three touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has put together a 277-yard season so far (46.2 yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes on 32 targets over six games.
- Chase Edmonds’ 26 catches have yielded 222 yards (31.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played. He’s been targeted 32 times.
- Haason Reddick has racked up 5.0 sacks to lead the team through seven games, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- So far through six games, Budda Baker leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has collected 59 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions this season.
Dre Kirkpatrick: Out (Thigh),
Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Hamstring),
Ezekiel Turner: Questionable (Toe),
Kenyan Drake: Out (Ankle)
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick leads Miami with 1,535 passing yards (255.8 ypg) on 138-of-197 with 10 touchdowns against seven interceptions in six games this season. He also has 135 rushing yards (22.5 ypg) on 25 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Fitzpatrick’s team-high 135 rushing yards (22.5 per game) have come on 25 carries, with two touchdowns in six games this year.
- DeVante Parker’s 367 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 42 times and has registered 30 receptions and three touchdowns through seven games (averaging 52.4 yards per game).
- Mike Gesicki has put together a 289-yard season so far (41.3 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 19 passes on 32 targets over seven games.
- Preston Williams’ 14 receptions (on 30 targets) have netted him 228 yards (32.6 ypg) and three touchdowns through seven games played.
- Emmanuel Ogbah paces the team with 6.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has recorded 4.0 TFL and 20 tackles over the course of seven games.
- In seven games this season, Jerome Baker has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 58 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks so far.
Matt Breida: Out (Hamstring),
Jamal Perry: Questionable (Foot)
This article powered by Data Skrive