Oddsmakers give the Arizona Cardinals (7-6) the advantage on Sunday, December 20, 2020 against the Philadelphia Eagles (4-8-1). Arizona is favored by 6.5 points. The over/under is set at 49.5. Bet with the best online sportsbook on Cardinals vs Eagles and other week 15 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Cardinals
- Arizona has played in only four games that have gone above the point total (30.8% of its opportunities).
- Arizona has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-3 overall in home games.
- This year, Arizona has compiled a losing 6-7 record against the spread.
- This season, the Cardinals have covered more games than they didn't when projected as 6.5-point or more favorites, finishing 2-0 ATS in those situations.
- The Cardinals average points scored this season (27.5) and the Eagles points allowed (25.2) are within 2.3 points of each other.
- In games where Arizona score at least 27.5 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.2 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have accumulated a 4-2-1 overall record and a 4-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Eagles
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 5-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- Most of Philadelphia's games this year -- eight out of 13 -- have not gone over the point total (61.5%).
- The Cardinals defense has allowed 23.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 21.3 the Eagles have scored.
- Philadelphia is 4-2-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread when they score at least 21.3 points this season.
- Arizona is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.3 points.
- Philadelphia's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-5, and its record on the road overall is 1-5.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored no less than 49.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in five of 13 outings (38.5%) this season.
- In three of 13 outings (23.1%) this year, Philadelphia has combined with its opponents to score at least 49.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 48.8 points per game, 0.7 fewer points than the total of 49.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game than the point total of 49.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Cardinals games this year is 1.3 more points than the total of 49.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Eagles games this year is 3.0 less points than the point total of 49.5 in this outing.
Cardinals Key Players
- Kyler Murray has been a dual threat to lead Arizona in both passing and rushing. He has 3,231 passing yards (248.5 ypg), completing 67% of his passes and throwing touchdown 23 passes and 10 interceptions over 13 games this season. He's rushed for 712 yards (54.8 ypg) on 115 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake has carried the ball 201 times for a team-high 848 yards (70.7 per game), with nine touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- DeAndre Hopkins' team-leading 1,155 receiving yards (88.8 yards per game) have come on 94 receptions (and 127 targets) with five touchdowns through 13 games.
- Christian Kirk has racked up 512 yards (42.7 yards per game) and six touchdowns, hauling in 38 passes on 65 targets over 12 games this year.
- Chase Edmonds' 58 targets have resulted in 46 catches for 347 yards (26.7 ypg) and three touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Haason Reddick has collected 10.0 sacks to lead the team through 13 games, while also picking up 13.0 TFL and 50 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks, Arizona's top-tackler, has 101 tackles and 9.0 TFL in 13 games this year.
- Dre Kirkpatrick has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 51 tackles and seven passes defended over 12 games.
Cardinals:Kylie Fitts: Out (Hamstring),Justin Pugh: Questionable (Calf),Chase Edmonds: Questionable (Ankle),Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Hamstring),Jordan Phillips: Out (Hamstring),Lamont Gaillard: Out (Not Injury Related),Jalen Thompson: Out (Ankle),Zane Gonzalez: Out (Back)
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz has been a dual threat to lead Philadelphia in both passing and rushing. He has 2,620 passing yards (218.3 ypg), completing 57.4% of his passes and throwing touchdown 16 passes and 15 interceptions over 12 games this season. He's rushed for 276 yards (23.0 ypg) on 52 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Miles Sanders, has carried the ball 132 times for 746 yards (74.6 per game), with five touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- Travis Fulgham's 467 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 60 times and has collected 33 receptions and four touchdowns through 10 games (averaging 46.7 yards per game).
- Dallas Goedert has grabbed 39 passes (on 54 targets) for 447 yards (49.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns in nine games this year.
- Greg Ward's 46 catches (on 68 targets) have netted him 371 yards (28.5 ypg) and four touchdowns through 13 games played.
- Brandon Graham has 7.0 sacks to pace the team through 13 games, and also has 12.0 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Alex Singleton is the team's leading tackler through 13 games this year. He's picked up 82 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Singleton has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 82 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended to his name over 13 games.
Eagles:Jason Huntley: Out (Illness),Jack Driscoll: Out (Knee),Malik Jackson: Questionable (Concussion),Avonte Maddox: Out (Knee),Darius Slay: Questionable (Concussion),Grayland Arnold: Questionable (Hamstring)