The Arizona Cardinals (6-6) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup against the New York Giants (5-7) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. Arizona is favored by only 2.5 points. An over/under of 47.0 is set in the contest. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Cardinals vs Giants and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Cardinals
- Arizona has played in only four games that have gone above the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- Arizona is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-3 overall on the road.
- This year, Arizona is 5-7 against the spread.
- This season, the Cardinals are only 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The Cardinals, on average, score 5.6 more points per game this season (27.7) than the Giants allow (22.1).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Arizona is 5-2 and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 22.1 points or fewer this year, the Giants have pieced together a 5-3 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Giants
- Just eight of New York's 12 games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its opportunities).
- New York has an 8-4 record against the spread.
- The Giants are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- New York is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 19.2, is 5.5 fewer than the 24.7 the Cardinals have given up in each contest.
- In games where New York scores at least 19.2 points this season, they are 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When Arizona allows opposing offenses to put 24.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to record more than 47.0 points in 66.7% of their games this year (eight of 12 opportunities).
- In two of 12 outings (16.7%) this season, New York has combined with its opponents to score more than 47.0 points.
- These teams average a combined 46.9 points per game, 0.1 fewer points than the total of 47.0 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the Giants have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 47.0 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Cardinals have had set in matchups this year is 5.3 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average total for Giants games this season is 5.7 less points than the point total of 47.0 in this outing.
Cardinals Key Players
- Kyler Murray has been a dual threat to lead Arizona in both passing and rushing. He has 2,987 passing yards (248.9 ypg), completing 66.9% of his passes and throwing touchdown 22 passes and 10 interceptions in 12 games this season. He's rushed for 665 yards (55.4 ypg) on 102 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake's team-high 768 rushing yards (69.8 per game) have come on 178 carries, with eight touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- DeAndre Hopkins' 1,019 receiving yards (84.9 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 85 receptions on 116 targets with five touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has put together a 498-yard season so far (45.3 yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 35 passes on 61 targets over 11 games.
- Larry Fitzgerald's 57 targets have resulted in 43 catches for 336 yards (28.0 ypg) through 12 games played.
- Haason Reddick has 5.0 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 11.0 TFL and 45 tackles.
- Budda Baker, Arizona's top-tackler, has 94 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 11 games this year.
- Patrick Peterson has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 45 tackles and six passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Cardinals:DeAndre Hopkins: Questionable (Neck),Isaiah Simmons: Questionable (Neck),Johnathan Joseph: Out (Neck),Zane Gonzalez: Questionable (Back),Jalen Thompson: Out (Ankle),Kelvin Beachum: Questionable (Back),De'Vondre Campbell: Questionable (Ankle),Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Hip)
Giants Key Players
- Daniel Jones has been a dual threat to lead New York in both passing and rushing. He has 2,335 passing yards (212.3 ypg), completing 63.2% of his passes and tossing touchdown eight passes and nine interceptions over the course of 11 games this season. He's rushed for 403 yards (36.6 ypg) on 55 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Wayne Gallman's team-high 504 rushing yards (45.8 per game) have come on 109 carries, with six touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- Darius Slayton's team-high 598 receiving yards (49.8 yards per game) have come on 39 catches (and 68 targets) with three touchdowns through 12 games.
- Evan Engram has grabbed 48 passes (on 84 targets) for 508 yards (42.3 yards per game) and one touchdown in 12 games this year.
- Sterling Shepard's 56 targets have resulted in 42 receptions for 381 yards (47.6 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Leonard Williams has 8.5 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 10.0 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Blake Martinez, New York's tackle leader, has 110 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception in 12 games this year.
Giants:Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Knee),Blake Martinez: Questionable (Back),Madre Harper: Out (Knee),Daniel Jones: Questionable (Hamstring),Matt Peart: Questionable (Ankle)