The Arizona Cardinals (6-4) are just 2.0-point favorites against the New England Patriots (4-6) on Sunday, November 29, 2020. The point total is set at 49.0 for the contest. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Cardinals vs Patriots and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Foxborough, MA
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Cardinals
- This season, less than 50% of Arizona's games with a betting line -- three out of 10 opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- Arizona's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- This year, Arizona has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread.
- This season, the Cardinals have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.0-point favorites.
- The Cardinals, on average, score 4.9 more points per game this season (28.7) than the Patriots allow (23.8).
- In games where Arizona score at least 28.7 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 23.8 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have pieced together a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Patriots
- New England has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.0 points.
- Just six of New England's 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- The Patriots average points scored this season (20.9) and the Cardinals points allowed (23.8) are within 2.9 points of each other.
- In games where New England scores at least 20.9 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Arizona allows opposing offenses to put 23.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- New England is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-2 overall at home.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score more than 49.0 points in 60% of their outings this season (six of 10 opportunities).
- The Patriots and their opponents have added up to score more than 49.0 points in 30% of their games this year (three of 10 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (49.6) than this matchup's over/under of 49.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 less points per game (47.6) than this game's total of 49.0 points.
- The average point total in Cardinals games this season is 3.5 more points than the total of 49.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Patriots this year is 4.3 points lower than this game's over/under.
Cardinals Key Players
- Kyler Murray has been a dual threat to lead Arizona in both passing and rushing. He has 2,644 passing yards (264.4 ypg), completing 68.3% of his passes and throwing touchdown 19 passes and eight interceptions in 10 games this season. He's rushed for 619 yards (61.9 ypg) on 92 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake's team-high 641 rushing yards (71.2 per game) have come on 146 carries, with five touchdowns in nine games this year.
- DeAndre Hopkins' team-high 912 receiving yards (91.2 yards per game) have come on 72 receptions (and 96 targets) with four touchdowns through 10 games.
- Christian Kirk has put up a 477-yard season so far (53.0 yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 31 passes on 52 targets over nine games.
- Chase Edmonds' 36 receptions have turned into 297 yards (29.7 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played. He's been targeted 42 times.
- Haason Reddick has racked up 5.0 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, while also recording 10.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks, Arizona's tackle leader, has 80 tackles and 8.0 TFL in 10 games this year.
- Patrick Peterson has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 35 tackles and six passes defended over 10 games.
Cardinals:Josh Mauro: Out (Hamstring),Justin Murray: Questionable (Hand),Charles Washington: Questionable (Groin),Darrell Daniels: Out (Ankle),Jalen Thompson: Out (Ankle)
Patriots Key Players
- Cam Newton leads New England with 1,900 passing yards (190.0 ypg) on 169-of-248 with four touchdowns against seven interceptions over the course of 10 games this season. He also has 341 rushing yards (34.1 ypg) on 83 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- Damien Harris' team-high 514 rushing yards (73.4 per game) have come on 96 carries, with two touchdowns in seven games this year.
- Damiere Byrd's team-high 469 receiving yards (46.9 yards per game) have come on 32 catches (and 48 targets) with one touchdown through 10 games.
- Jakobi Meyers has caught 31 passes (on 41 targets) for 391 yards (48.9 yards per game) over eight games this year.
- James White's 33 grabs (on 41 targets) have netted him 267 yards (33.4 ypg) through eight games played.
- Chase Winovich paces the team with 2.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has amassed 3.0 TFL and 29 tackles over the course of 10 games.
- Adrian Phillips, New England's leading tackler, has 65 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one interception in 10 games this year.
Patriots:Tashawn Bower: Questionable (Illness),Adam Butler: Questionable (Shoulder),Isaiah Wynn: Out (Knee),Ryan Izzo: Questionable (Hamstring),Stephon Gilmore: Questionable (Hand),Matthew Slater: Questionable (Knee),Rex Burkhead: Out (Knee),Carl Davis: Questionable (Concussion),Byron Cowart: Questionable (Back),Nick Folk: Questionable (Back),Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Toe),J.J. Taylor: Questionable (Quadricep),N'Keal Harry: Questionable (Shoulder),Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf),Ja'Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Groin)