- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Cavaliers vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Love has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.80 Units / 63% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 35 games (+8.80 Units / 22% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 28 of his last 46 games (+8.60 Units / 17% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 away games (+7.35 Units / 25% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 away games (+7.10 Units / 31% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+10.45 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+10.30 Units / 114% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+10.25 Units / 56% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+10.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+8.50 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against New York.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played this season and he remains out indefinitely.
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Immanuel Quickley (Knicks): Quickley is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-3.5 -110||O 220.5 -110||-155|
|New York Knicks||+3.5 -110||U 220.5 -110||+125|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.