A pair of skidding teams meet when the Los Angeles Chargers (2-7), losers of three in a row, play the New York Jets (0-9), who are on a nine-game losing streak, on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at SoFi Stadium. New York is an 8.5-point underdog in the game. The contest has an over/under of 47.0. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Chargers vs Jets and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chargers
- Los Angeles has a 5-4 record against the spread this year.
- The majority of Los Angeles’ games with a betting line — six out of nine opportunities — have gone over the point total (66.7%).
- The Chargers have averaged 4.7 fewer points per game this season (25.1) than the Jets have allowed (29.8).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 1-4 and 3-2 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 29.8 points or fewer this year, the Jets have accumulated a 0-3 overall record and a 1-2 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
Betting on the Jets
- New York has compiled a losing 2-7 record against the spread this season.
- Just five of New York’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (44.4% of its outings).
- The Jets have averaged 13.8 fewer points per game this season (13.4) than the Chargers have allowed (27.2).
- New York is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread when they score at least 13.4 points this season.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.2 points.
- New York’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-4, and its record on the road overall is 0-4.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average over/under the Chargers have had set in matchups this year is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Jets games this year is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 47.0 in this outing.
- The Chargers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under (47.0 points) in 66.7% of their games this season (six of nine opportunities).
- New York has played in two games this year (out of nine total matchups — 22.2% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 47.0 points.
- These two teams average a combined 38.5 points per game, 8.5 less points than the total of 47.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 57 points per game, 10.0 more than the point total in this game.
Chargers Key Players
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 2,333 yards (291.6 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 66.8% of his passes and tossing touchdown 19 passes and six interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 176 yards (22.0 ypg) on 37 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Joshua Kelley has carried the ball 98 times for a team-high 313 yards (34.8 per game), with one touchdown in nine games this year. He’s also tacked on 19 catches for 141 yards (15.7 per game).
- Keenan Allen’s team-leading 690 receiving yards (76.7 yards per game) have come on 65 receptions (and 93 targets) with five touchdowns through nine games.
- Mike Williams has put up a 431-yard season so far (53.9 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes on 45 targets over eight games.
- Hunter Henry’s 58 targets have resulted in 37 receptions for 387 yards (43.0 ypg) and two touchdowns through nine games played.
- Uchenna Nwosu has 3.5 sacks to lead the team through nine games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Kyzir White, Los Angeles’ top-tackler, has 70 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks in nine games this year.
- Melvin Ingram has a team-high one interception to go along with eight tackles and two passes defended over six games.
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Jets Key Players
- Sam Darnold leads New York with 1,045 passing yards (174.2 ypg) on 112-of-191 with three touchdowns against six interceptions over six games this season. He also has 138 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 18 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Frank Gore’s team-high 386 rushing yards (42.9 per game) have come on 108 carries in nine games this year.
- Jamison Crowder’s team-leading 409 receiving yards (81.8 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions (and 48 targets) with three touchdowns through five games.
- Braxton Berrios has put up a 223-yard season so far (24.8 yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 24 passes on 39 targets in nine games.
- Breshad Perriman’s 24 targets have resulted in 16 grabs for 219 yards (43.8 ypg) and two touchdowns through five games played.
- Quinnen Williams paces the team with 3.0 sacks through eight games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Neville Hewitt is the team’s tackle leader through nine games this year. He’s racked up 72 tackles and 1.0 TFL.
- Marcus Maye has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 52 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended to his name over nine games.
Jets: No Injuries Listed