AFC West foes meet when the Los Angeles Chargers (2-5) host the Las Vegas Raiders (4-3) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 2.5 points. The point total is set at 53.5 for the contest. Make a pick on Chargers vs Raiders and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chargers
- Most of Los Angeles' games with a betting line -- four out of seven opportunities -- have surpassed the point total (57.1%).
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has a 5-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Chargers are 2-2 ATS when projected as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The average points per game output for the Chargers this season, 25.6, is 3.4 fewer than the 29 the Raiders have given up in each contest.
- In games where Los Angeles score at least 25.6 points this season, they are 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29 points.
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Six Las Vegas' seven games this year have gone over the point total (85.7% of its opportunities).
- The Raiders average points scored this season (26.7) and the Chargers points allowed (26.4) are within 0.3 points of each other.
- In games where Las Vegas scores at least 26.7 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 26.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas' record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- In 57.1% of their opportunities this year (four of seven chances), the Chargers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's point total of 53.5 points.
- Las Vegas has played in five games this year (out of seven total matchups -- 71.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 53.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 52.3 points per game, 1.2 less points than the over/under of 53.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.4 points per game, 1.9 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Chargers' average point total in matchups this year is 52, 1.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Raiders games this season have averaged an over/under of 55.7 points, 2.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Chargers Key Players
- Justin Herbert leads Los Angeles with 1,820 passing yards (303.3 ypg) on 153-of-227 with 15 touchdowns against five interceptions over six games this season. He also adds 142 rushing yards (23.7 ypg) on 28 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Joshua Kelley's team-high 264 rushing yards (37.7 per game) have come on 82 carries, with one touchdown in seven games this year. He's also added 14 catches for 110 yards (15.7 per game).
- In five games this season, Justin Jackson has rushed for 185 yards (37.0 per game) on 45 carries, while also catching 15 passes for 131 yards (26.2 per game).
- Keenan Allen's team-high 548 receiving yards (78.3 yards per game) have come on 53 catches (and 75 targets) with three touchdownsthrough seven games.
- Hunter Henry has totaled 324 yards (46.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 29 passes on 45 targets over seven games this year.
- Mike Williams' 33 targets have resulted in 18 catches for 312 yards (52.0 ypg) and three touchdowns through six games played.
- Joey Bosa has 4.5 sacks to lead the team through seven games, and also has 8.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Kyzir White, Los Angeles' leading tackler, has 59 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks in seven games this year.
- Melvin Ingram has a team-leading one interception to go along with three tackles and two passes defended over four games.
Chargers:Trai Turner: Questionable (Groin),Jahleel Addae: Questionable (Hamstring),Joey Bosa: Doubtful (Concussion),Isaac Rochell: Questionable (Neck),Casey Hayward: Questionable (Not Injury Related),Troymaine Pope: Doubtful (Concussion),Keenan Allen: Questionable (Illness),Brandon Facyson: Questionable (Illness)
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr leads Las Vegas with 1,836 passing yards (262.3 ypg) on 167-of-235 with 14 touchdowns against two interceptions over the course of seven games this season. He also adds 94 rushing yards (13.4 ypg) on 21 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Josh Jacobs, has carried the ball 147 times for 522 yards (74.6 per game), with five touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also caught 18 passes for 122 yards (17.4 per game).
- In seven games this season, Devontae Booker has racked up 155 yards (22.1 per game) on 25 attempts.
- Darren Waller's 371 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 62 times and has collected 45 catches and three touchdowns through seven games (averaging 53.0 yards per game).
- Hunter Renfrow has caught 25 passes (on 33 targets) for 309 yards (44.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns over seven games this year.
- Nelson Agholor's 15 catches (on 22 targets) have netted him 292 yards (41.7 ypg) and four touchdowns through seven games played.
- Maxx Crosby leads, who leads the team in tackles and sacks, has amassed 4.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 15 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Cory Littleton, Las Vegas' leading tackler, has 39 tackles and 3.0 TFL in seven games this year.
- Jeff Heath leads the team with one interception, while also collecting nine tackles and one pass defended over seven games.
Raiders:Josh Jacobs: Questionable (Knee),Jeff Heath: Questionable (Hip),Trayvon Mullen: Questionable (Hamstring),Arden Key: Out (Foot),Kolton Miller: Questionable (Ankle),Maurice Hurst: Out (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive