The Buffalo Bills (13-3) visit the Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) in the AFC Championship round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as 3-point underdogs on January 24, 2021 at 6:40 PM ET on CBS. The game has a point total of 54.5. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Chiefs vs Bills and other week 3 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- This season, Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total in eight out of 16 opportunities (50%).
- Kansas City is just 3-5 against the spread in home games this year, and is 6-2 overall at home.
- This year, Kansas City is 7-9 against the spread.
- This season, the Chiefs have a losing ATS record of 5-8 when projected as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Chiefs, on average, score 6.2 more points per game this season (29.6) than the Bills allow (23.4).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 8-1 and 5-4 against the spread.
- When the Buffalo defense allows 23.4 points or fewer this year, the Bills have pieced together an 8-0 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo has an 11-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- 11 of Buffalo’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (68.8% of its outings).
- The Bills have averaged 8.7 more points this season (31.3) than the Chiefs have allowed (22.6).
- In games where Buffalo scores at least 31.3 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 9-0 overall and 6-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.6 points.
- Buffalo’s record against the spread in away games this year is 5-3, and its record on the road overall is 6-2.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Chiefs’ average point total in matchups this season is 52.2, 2.3 points below the total in this game.
- Bills games this year have averaged an over/under of 54.8 points, 0.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined for 54.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 16 opportunities (43.8%) this year.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score more than 54.5 points in 50% of their games this year (eight of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 6.4 more points per game (60.9) than this matchup’s total of 54.5 points.
- The Chiefs and the Bills have seen their opponents average a combined 8.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 54.5 set for this outing.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II leads Kansas City with 4,740 passing yards (316.0 ypg) on 390-of-588 with 38 touchdowns against six interceptions in 15 games this season. He also adds 302 rushing yards (20.1 ypg) on 63 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has carried the ball 181 times for a team-high 803 yards (61.8 per game), with four touchdowns in 13 games this year. He’s also tacked on 36 catches for 297 yards (22.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 11 games this season, Le’Veon Bell has racked up 328 yards (29.8 per game) on 82 carries with two touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce’s team-leading 1,416 receiving yards (94.4 yards per game) have come on 105 catches (and 145 targets) with 11 touchdowns through 15 games.
- Tyreek Hill has totaled 1,276 yards (85.1 yards per game) and 15 touchdowns, hauling in 87 passes on 134 targets in 15 games this year.
- Mecole Hardman’s 62 targets have resulted in 41 catches for 560 yards (35.0 ypg) and four touchdowns through 16 games played.
- Chris Jones has 7.5 sacks to lead the team through 15 games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen, Kansas City’s tackle leader, has 92 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions in 15 games this year.
- Tyrann Mathieu has picked off a team-high six passes. He also has 63 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended to his name over 15 games.
Bashaud Breeland: Questionable (Concussion),
Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Calf),
Rashad Fenton: Questionable (Foot),
Willie Gay Jr.: Out (Ankle),
Le’Veon Bell: Questionable (Knee),
Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Questionable (Ankle)
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has 4,546 passing yards (284.1 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 69.2% of his passes and throwing touchdown 37 passes and 10 interceptions in 16 games this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 420 rushing yards (26.3 ypg) on 102 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Devin Singletary, has carried the ball 156 times for 686 yards (42.9 per game), with two touchdowns in 16 games this year. He’s also caught 38 passes for 269 yards (16.8 per game).
- In 16 games this season, Allen has collected 420 yards (26.3 per game) on 102 attempts with eight touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs’ team-leading 1,535 receiving yards (95.9 yards per game) have come on 127 receptions (and 168 targets) with eight touchdowns through 16 games.
- Cole Beasley has put together a 967-yard season so far (64.5 yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 82 passes on 107 targets in 15 games.
- Gabriel Davis’ 35 grabs (on 62 targets) have netted him 599 yards (37.4 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 16 games played.
- Mario Addison leads the team with 5.0 sacks through 15 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer is the team’s tackle leader through 16 games this year. He’s collected 119 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
Gabriel Davis: Questionable (Ankle),
Vernon Butler: Questionable (Quadricep)